S1 | and the winning valerian formulation is

Amazing! Feel much better now :blush::herb:

3 Likes

Too funny you both :blush: :rofl: @CjaJose @pamelaspence and thanks for the headsup, Colin - I believe the Japanese variety of star anise is actually toxic, if I recall?

I learned that reading the chapter on harmful plants in Dr. Michal Balick’s (@MJB ) book, People, Plants and Culture funnily enough! I highly recommend the read for anyone interested.

4 Likes

@alexwalkerjones do you mean the toxic star anise or the book ?
:face_with_hand_over_mouth::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Haha! Definitely the book @CjaJose :relaxed:

2 Likes

Im.might be alone here but i can’t do anise🤣
I have 20 tea boxes at home abd no anise,fennel or tumeric in any as cant fathom🤣

2 Likes

I love the pink S1 flavour of no3.
At first I was undecided but it was acceptable, now it’s a flavour I associate with improved sleep, winding down and getting ready for bed.
I love it and the effect it’s had on the quality of my life I am hoping that this formulation will be available to buy as soon as possible - any ideas when this could likely be?
I am dreading running out!:weary:

3 Likes

@alexwalkerjones do we have any left on the Gen 1/2 sticks that we can offer @oliver75gaskell ahead of the S3 program going live :pray:

3 Likes

Yes, @Kaveh! We are just shipping out our final wave of n.03 valerian refills to those who received them prior and would like more. @oliver75gaskell, I am more than happy to add you to the list, and those will go out to you this week. :s1_n03: :sofi_moon:

You will have received an email with similar information roughly 10 days ago. It may also be worth double checking that nothing went amiss in spam! :crossed_fingers: :pray:

4 Likes

Thank you so so much @Kaveh and @alexwalkerjones this is excellent exciting news to hear! All of you and Sofi are so supportive and caring. :+1::blush::heart:

4 Likes

That’s awesome @alexwalkerjones :pray:

3 Likes

Hi @alexwalkerjones and @Kaveh .

As I was quite a late joiner to the Sofi pioneer program I was very fortunate to have just been included in the last of the S1 valerian, boxes sent out. The box contained 3 X pink No3 sprays with the Sofi stick.

I wasn’t that keen on the flavour for the first couple of days but as I began to notice improving sleep patterns I started to really enjoy the flavour more and more, actually looking forward to the sprays! As they meant longer sleep, less waking up (plus when I did awake early I found it easier to return to sleep than before , along with the quality, feeling much more refreshed in the morning)

There’s one massive MASSIVE thank you I wish to pass to you both and the others in the Sofi team. As you will read in some of my past comments and real concerns about what I will do now that my last spray is almost empty and the anxiety I was starting to feel about returning to my previous sleep before finding your excellent company.

You all did your best for me and within a week of raising my concerns I received a surprise from you with three more S1 No3 valerian sprays!!!

I CANNOT PUT INTO WORDS HOW GREATLY I APPRECIATE THE RELIEF YOU HAVE PROVIDED TO ME!

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH TO SOFI AND TEAM. YOUR COMPANY, I KNOW IS GOING TO GO FAR!

4 Likes

We are so glad they made it to you in good time @oliver75gaskell! :blush: :s1_n03: Your gratitude is so felt and appreciated by our entire team, so THANK YOU TOO! We are grateful to be a part of this journey with you!

3 Likes