S1 Pioneer Program | Updates

We are so incredible delighted and grateful to have you with us on this journey. I hope you will finish your baselining soon so we can validate your address and send our sofi surprise. Adding @alexwalkerjones into this so we make sure we get it to you as quickly as possible. Good luck tonight @saidajanjua ! :pray:

4 Likes

Wow, thanks for the insight! The boxes look very well put together and are very eye catching. :heart_eyes::relaxed:Super excited to be accepted as member and part of the treehouse! :hugs: Iā€™ve been doing some reading here and everyone is so friendly. Love all the beautiful shared photos, too. :+1: Stay safe and healthy!

8 Likes

Aw I feel like Iā€™ve just been wrapped up in a big fluffy blanket, itā€™s lovely to hear that instead of just being a/another brand, sofi care about their people which makes it so special. I think thatā€™s wonderful and ofcourse being able to help people. What a great feeling it must be to know that sofi will be making such a huge positive impact on peoples lifeā€™s. Iā€™m very grateful!! Another stupid question (Iā€™m going to blame the lack of sleep for my stupidity lol) but Iā€™m assuming thatā€™s the journal we do everyday? Iā€™d hate to think I wasnā€™t doing something right :grimacing:

7 Likes

Hi there sorry to hear youā€™ve not had a good week :cry:. I take zopiclone also but after a while your body gets used to them and they stop working and there so addictive so there not ideal. I try to space mine out n will have one every 5th day as by then I feel like mush. I canā€™t wait to try sofi also. Very exciting to think finally we can start moving forward to good health cause I donā€™t know about you but I tend to get run down quite often and eat biscuits all night :weary:. Luckily I walk a lot with my dogs to burn them off :rofl:. Hope you slept better last night

5 Likes

How very exciting.im so looking forward to everyone trying this and hearing the results :grinning:

4 Likes

Iv been taking bio -live sleep.it enzymes and different plants and herbs. In not sure that it is working iv only been taking it for a couple of weeks

2 Likes

Hi Bottons1
Thatā€™s what I do with Zopiclone, take once a week as my body gets used to all medications so either I have to increase dosage which I donā€™t want to do due to side affects. I started with 3.5, than 7.5 but I need two of them thatā€™s 15mg to get some sleep.
Last night I took Amitriptyline 25mg but again if I take this daily donā€™t work so I take every so often. I took it at 8pm as it takes ages to work and by midnight I slept thankfully.
So next 5 or 6 days no sleep.
I just want to sleep naturally for one day at least. Hereā€™s to hoping

3 Likes

As for snacking I start in the middle of night, as canā€™t sleep so get hungry. Try to be healthy and go for glass of warm milk, or a banana. I have put on weight due to snacking middle of night as previously it was biscuits, chocolates, cakes.
Too tired in morning for walks or exercise, no motivation due to lack of sleep and the cold winter days.
Itā€™s good you have a dog, great motivators as they need their daily walks.

2 Likes

Yes Iā€™m like you, Iā€™ve not long stopped taking the amitriptaline as donā€™t work and I found myself sluggish the next day. I went through pack of cookies. Sugar free although donā€™t think realy makes a difference it s still a biscuit and a 6 pack of marks n spencer caramel rice cakes :face_with_raised_eyebrow:. Itā€™s hard to motivate yourself when you have no sleep isnā€™t it. Be great to get off chemicals and try natural remedy wonā€™t it

4 Likes

That sounds interesting good all natural :grinning:

2 Likes

Yummy rice chocolate cakes are health or plain rice cakes, add hummus or cottage cheese, make them healthier with the added protein.
I take my Amitriptyline ad hoc as get used to it. Got appt with GP for sleep problems but they donā€™t take them seriously. Want a referral to sleep clinic and memory loss clinic. Doubt I will get either as asked before. Been told insomnia and sleeping tablets cause memory lossā€¦ Iā€™m so bad think Iā€™m getting dementia. I do the memory tests myself online and fail alot. GP did the drawing clock test which I passed and said Iā€™m okay. Ridiculous
Good luck on our journey to chemical free sleeping

1 Like

That are yummy :yum:. Did your doctor tell you they caused memory loss. I went to my doctor roughly 5 years ago as I was afraid I had dementia but he said it was down to anxiety and that my brain had alot to deal with, it can only take in/ remember things that it has to. Iā€™m assuming you live in the UK, Iā€™m in Scotland, just that our relationships with doctors seem very similar. It feels like your banging your head off a brick wall so I totally understand the frustration and anxiety you are feeling. Iā€™m having an awful morning just due to the lack of sleep all week and last night was especially bad. I get tongue tied, like my words just donā€™t come out properly, then get annoyed with myself

3 Likes

Wow thatā€™s amazing you describe what I feel. Yes Iā€™m in UK, Birmingham. Yes GP says memory less is coz of my stress, anxiety and multiple problems. I feel tongue tied, canā€™t construct sentences, forget names, days of week. Feel my brain is rusting. I had to take voluntary redundancy from my job which was very stressful too.
It would be nice if we could exchange numbers as your in UK and whenever you feel like sharing your bad days, or whatever, I will be willing to listen. Or you could WhatsApp me etc. Or we can carry on chatting on this site.
I know Iā€™ve isolated myself to an extent, I donā€™t like to talk about my problems/issues.
At times I feel Iā€™m an onlooker, not part of life, just looking at it from the outside. Difficult to fully participate in it due to health, anxiety problems.

3 Likes

Your healthcare down there as bad as ours!! What your describing is me!!! Believe it or not this is the first social media if you can call it that I have done. I donā€™t talk to people online. I find it all overwhelming but this wee community is great Iā€™m so pleased I joined. Speaking to people like yourself that understands for once is a wonderful feeling. Yes that would be lovely to talk and Iā€™m on WhatsApp. I donā€™t want to put my phone number on here. Are you able to get my email from here :grinning:

2 Likes

Yes I totally understand, I too avoid social media, Twitter, FB itā€™s a different world to mine. I will try to find your email address from here, definitely donā€™t put your number down here. If I canā€™t find your email address will let you know. X

2 Likes

My email address is shown when I receive your messages via Sofi health. Just add yahoo.co.uk to it.
So if you send me email, I will get your email address that way

2 Likes

Ok Iā€™ll try just now

1 Like

Havenā€™t received email yet.

1 Like

Amazing! I cannot wait!

1 Like

got it - mine has still not arrivedā€¦ but will let you know asap once it does :slight_smile:

1 Like