S2 | Pioneer Program | on passiflora

Just wanted to share with you some updates about the current development and production schedule of the S2 Pioneer Program. We have been a little bit quiet about this over the last week or so as we have been working through likely timelines. As with the S1 Program we will begin regular weekly updates so you can stay totally in the loop on where we are.

On the plant | passiflora

Recently we visited our extraction partner which is just outside of London in a small town that was formed very much around this old business. We agreed both our plant roadmap for the first 10 plants and importantly agreed on how to move our passiflora harvest rapidly through extraction (skipping forward on the production queue ever so slightly). We have a commitment from our partner to have all the formulation we will need to provide for initial testing and for resupply ready by the first week of May. We are very grateful for the production team in prioritising our very small batch ahead of very large contracts! I wanted to take more photos from their amazing production facilities but they don’t allow phones (or things with electrical connections and signals) inside the production spaces for clear reasons. During the discussion what completely blew my mind is that when we compared our method of production and extraction to say tinctures, and it was explained that we are delivering a spray that is minimum 50x more potent in its active compounds than what is available on the shelves when buying an average tincture. We also have no alcohol remaining in the process and can have our formulations for both halal and kosher Pioneers which is an important part of sofi being an exclusive platform.

I took these photos in the lab which was pristine as well as took home a small sample of the dried harvest (makes for a neutral tea). Unlike valerian where we used the roots we will be using the whole of the plant with passiflora and you see some of the signature parts in the dried material.

We are just in the process of modelling up this beautiful plant and should be able to share with you our poster on S2 program shortly! In the meantime, you can read more about passiflora and its effect on mood and sleep by clicking here.

Stay tuned and as always thank you for your incredible patience on this journey with us. We are making some amazing discoveries about valerian with S1 and can’t wait to see what’s ahead for us with the plant roadmap ahead. What we know is that we are targeting multiple pathways to help with improved sleep and calm.

xx

:pray:

41 Likes

Sounds great thanks for the update

5 Likes

Amazing ! Can’t wait to see all the other things on the road map, also I do love seeing a nice spacious lab :rofl:

7 Likes

Thank you for the update :partying_face: Very much looking forward to trying the Passiflora!!

9 Likes

Sounds amazing, good luck to those pioneers chosen to participate in the next phase of the project

7 Likes

Wow beautiful lab there :open_mouth: sooooo looking forward to the next adventure to start
The first sofi stick was YUCK … but got used to it - and as it REALLY changed grinding teeth and heart racing and sweating panicky
But the minty (better tasting) not showing the amazing promise from first spray … but will see what the 3rd brimgs and then S2 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR WORKING ON THIS FOR US ALL!!!.

8 Likes

fantastic update. can’t wait to continue to join the journey!

7 Likes

Sounds amazing, keep up the great work

7 Likes

Sounds brilliant :clap: thank you for the updates

8 Likes

I absolutely adore Passion flora.I grow it and drink the tea.I keep the vines inside through winter and makes me so happy!:green_heart:

8 Likes

Loved that pod the best the minty overtones!

6 Likes

I am really excited to try this! Patiently waiting for my stick to arrive :blush:

11 Likes

Hi Jess welcome to the treehouse! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s amazing to have you here with us on this journey @jesswales1993 … adding @alexwalkerjones to make sure we continue your progress to completing baseline and getting an S2 unit reserved. Wishing you a wonderful, restful night xx :pray:

3 Likes

You’re all set @jesswales1993! Thrilled to see that you have aced the process and reserved a box under your name and a very warm welcome to the treehouse! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sofi_moon:

5 Likes

I got my cute little Sofi gift today. The ickle smooth pebble. So I’m really excited and hoping I get the passiflora box and MAYBE I might sleep without the need for sleeping ills soon. I never get more than an hour or two of sleep at at time and it is so very frustrating and even more exhausting only getting tiny naps here and there. I legit dread bedtime because I think I’ve already convinced myself i am tolerant to sleeping medications so I’m tapering off that at the moment - doing ok as well . I had tried valerian before by myself but have never known of passiflora being a helpful plant medicine.
Really looking forward to seeing how/if it works for me
:face_holding_back_tears:

10 Likes

Super pleased you received the must have item of 2022 - your sofi surprise! Don’t forget to take a photo of your pebble in the palm of your hand and either post it here or send it to @alexwalkerjones to reserve your S2 Pioneer Kit and welcome onboard! :pray:

3 Likes

Weird,.I thought i had already posted where I got asked me for it in email …probably my bad sense of direction again :laughing:
Here it is from today (thankfully it wasn’t raining!)

9 Likes

You did @SlimJ1980!- beautiful pebble photo received and your S2 Pioneer Pack is now reserved! Can’t wait for you to experience our S2 :slight_smile: Stay tuned for updates soon!

3 Likes