S3: Parcel arrived, pod is charging, excitement rising

I had a parcel today. And I’m pretty excited :blush:
In fact, I worry I wont sleep tonight cause I’m so excited :laughing:
Thank you guys @sofi for letting me partake!
Either way, this is my first pioneering experience and I just wanna say: lovely box, beautiful artwork, slick pod design. I’m very impressed thus far.

10 Likes

So excited it has finally made it into your hands @sminkjo!

Do let us know what you think of the flavours (and how they grow on you over time) as your journey progresses! We’ll be selecting a favourite flavour to be permanently active in the sofi ecosystem.

PS Which capsule does your journey begin with first? :blush:

4 Likes

I’m a bit of a spice lover… so I think Cardamom it’ll be tonight.
I love savoury stuff and I also feel it might make me feel less “thirsty” than sweet flavours like caramel. I’m not a “smoker” or “vaper”. So we shall see… eeeek!

5 Likes

Ahh I’m so happy you got your starter pack @sminkjo !! And of course the team are working to also bring back our valerian and passiflora formulations so we can run all of them back to back in the new sofi ecosystem … good luck and keep us posted on how you getting on … typically takes a few days for the plant to build up in our systems … but let’s see! Super excited!! :pray:

3 Likes

My new look sofi arrived, the pods got a bit dislodged in transit, I’m supposed to start with no.2 hope that’s the yellow one, if not please correct me. Thanks a million looking forward to trying it when sofi is charg🤗

6 Likes

I’m so happy the new starter kit finally made it to you @Eevie … you have been so amazingly patient … and of course can’t wait to also rotate you through the other plants on this new generation of sofi pods … super excited!! :pray:

5 Likes

From looking at another post I think it’s supposed to be yellow, orange, darker orange, please correct me if I’m wrong :orange_heart:

5 Likes

Ha, I only just realised I’m meant to start on 3. Which, incidentially would’ve been my first choice anyways…just had time after work to properly inspect the parcel. And read through other posts.

4 Likes

Got mine 3 days ago…super cool kit and tastes ok too. Let the magic begin! The app doesn’t seem to record every spray even when right by my phone but apart from that it’s great. Thank you so much for this opportunity and I’ve every confidence that sleep and less anxiety is a few spray days away…I wish all pioneers success.

4 Likes

It’s amazing to have you on this journey with us @Mick1 … I just took six sprays of the bottle and I actually went to the journalling screen and it was instantaneous … did see we still have more work to do to make the system stable across the range of devices … can I check which mobile make you have and if you can check which version of the sofi app you’re on … I think I’m on 3.1.1 … here was my experience of spraying and journalling just now … let’s see if I can upload it direct … :pray:

2 Likes

Hi Kaveh
Good to hear from you… I’m version 3.1.0 and can’t find update on Google play. I’m running the app on Samsung A71

3 Likes

I’m on iOS but was helping another pioneer get to 3.1.1 and it should update in the background @Kirill (checking that android is on 3.1.1 like ios)? … what worked was logging out and logging back in … also reinstalling the app. Not sure if you fancy it but that may help. :pray:

2 Likes

Good plan I’ll do it now… thanks

2 Likes

Just tried that but still 3.1.0 thanks for trying

3 Likes

@Mick1 if you have the latest version from the store it should automatically update to latest v3.1.11 now (in-app update).
For smooth spray recording please make sure to push the button all the way down when spraying :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for your message Kirill.
I’m still on the earlier app and the latest not showing up in the android store. The app is different but really really slow and I have to restart the journal over again. I a bit ill with flu at the moment so can’t face the spray till better :sneezing_face:
App not uploaded automatically since getting S3
Thanks
Mick

2 Likes

Hi @Mick1
You seem to be on the latest version of the app according to what I see :slight_smile:
What doesn’t work for you exactly?

2 Likes

It seems to be when it moves to bubbles, it doesn’t load so I to back to complete journal. Also it takes ages to close after

2 Likes