So what's your sofi score?

Mines all over the place w journalling but i try every day.hard w working nights,plus i have no pods.But were here!

2 Likes

Hi @annajozwik1991,

Please don’t let a stuck sofi score worry you. We’re sorting out come technical updates before the launch of the new app with the S3 and will re-compute the scores again soon… In the meantime feel free to ignore the score and journal to your heart’s content: all data is safe even if not reflected in the score :blush: :pray:

5 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: good to know and I’m glad there’s new app coming. Can i also check if the new design stick is coming with the s3?

4 Likes

Absolutely @annajozwik1991! And you can read all about the updates coming with the new S3 stick just here: S3 Pioneer Program | updates - #3 by Kaveh

4 Likes

I have been reticent about posting my score in answer to the question as i noticed a comment about score bragging somewhere! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But, hey, if we are doing well why not be proud of our efforts?! :smiling_face:
I have had a 100 score for months (been here 14 months) but i am curious about one thing (pic below). I have been pretty consistent and the score number has been 100 in spite of some little dips in the graph. These seem (but I’m not sure) to coincide with times i have been pet-sitting in other houses away from home. Not far away but wondering if the changing location affects the record?

Well now i feel a numpty- cant remember how to post a pic, duh!

Will post this and then look :blush:

2 Likes

There we go I think

2 Likes

That’s awesome you’ve spotted … location matters to your sofi score … here’s the logic … we want you journal consistently as part of say your morning or evening ritual … cause I feel differently say after a morning shower at home … at a lunch break at work or chilling with a drink at a bar … so we want as Pioneers to pick a time and place as part of our every day and build the daily journalling into the flow … this should make capturing the differences from day to day more about other things than say situational differences and stressors say at home or at work … that’s our working logic @drmudlark … hope you’ll get some rest tonight! :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you @Kaveh and thank you for that comprehensive answer.

My sleep average has improved by about 20 minutes over the last few months. That doesnt sound like much but as an average time over all those weeks it seems pretty good to me. In the right direction anyway :smiley:

Hope you get a good night’s rest too.

B**ger, i am wide awake now :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Get some rest! We got some big announcements on the S3 app and pods being released next week … can’t wait for you guys to hold the new technology for sofi … team have been working super hard on this! Super excited :pray:

3 Likes

Mine is 50 but I’m only on my second day of using the app and I don’t have a pod! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome on board @AVO and so happy to have you here on this journey with us … I’m
So pleased you’ve began with the first key system of care within our sofi … @alexwalkerjones compiled an awesome blog on this and you can read more about the importance of journalling here … on the role of journaling as a tool for better health … now the sofi score has been a little bit glitchy and the team know about this @Kirill and @enricovarano … but mine has slowly started to responding again after we migrated our systems to the new digital nest for sofi (before we were in proving stage but now the sofi systems are designed to scale) :pray: … my sofi score today is …

2 Likes