Sofi S1 Pioneer Box!🌈

I am ecstatic!my Sofi box arrived today in England!i hope its okay but i tagged sofi on instagram with photos?The packaging,the pods,the instructions and intro are glorious…im excited to start!!thankyou so much im honored!

12 Likes

Amazing!! So pleased @jacquelinecannon1 that an S1 box found its way to you! Let’s see how you and valerian get along! :pray:

6 Likes

Thankyou kaveh!!Humbled and honoured to ve a part of the pioneer program.:shamrock:

4 Likes

@Kaveh unfortunately I missed my spray today, I became ill during work last night and managed to fall asleep as soon as I laid down on my sofa, got a 7 hour sleep but was broken but I feel a bit more rejuvenated :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

So I tested positive for COVID… yaaaaay this is my 3rd time now :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Hope you feel better soon @Aaron :heart::mask::older_woman:t2::kissing_heart::mask::wink::grin::coffee::bouquet:…xx

6 Likes

Thankyou appreciate it :relaxed::relaxed:

6 Likes

@jacquelinecannon1:heart::heart::heart::see_no_evil:…wow they look amazing :clap: :heart_eyes:…I’m still waiting for mine to arrive…:crossed_fingers: you get some sleep :zzz: :sleeping:…it’s exciting though :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::older_woman:t2::kissing_heart:xxx

6 Likes

I hope you get well soon … :crossed_fingers: :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

3rd time.:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head: I’ve never had it. Probably because I only hang out with sheep :sheep: hope you feel better soon.

6 Likes

@Aaron, I am not a Dr., but I know lack of sleep gradually can impact our immune system … take care and try to get a good rest and sleep time. Wishing you a speedy recovery! :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Hot it paired today Kaveh as my first day off,took 3 tries with error symbol coning up but it did,pod in and sprayed once to make sure all bueno,and now wait for tonight to try and tomorrow to see how a paired stick and journal work.So proud of you guys

4 Likes

This is awesome … can’t wait to see how you and valerian get along! xx :pray:

3 Likes

Wow!! Looks brilliant. :star_struck: can’t wait to be able to try it myself, i do not sleep that well at all :sleeping::pensive:
I’m also from england too :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I’m in Ireland and am really hoping I get a box too as I was also picked for this pioneer programme. I legit dont sleep at all :disappointed: I can get at most 3-4 hours if I’m lucky every night and I’ve tried everything. Have been recently trying valerian capsules funnily enough, so I am really really hoping that I also receive the box here so that I can partake. Sleep is so important and for those of us with chronic illness where sleep messes with us too , it’s doubly important for us to get rest so we can heal too. . Otherwise we end up worse and worse until , well where I am now. Awake most nights and eventually pass out from exhaustion and get a really crap hour or two of sleep :pensive:

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that, @SlimJ1980 … however, you are not alone. We are all here for the same reason, hoping to be able to rest our bodies and sleep calmly. Don’t worry, we will help each other and ourselves here, and sofi is with us! :slight_smile: :crossed_fingers: take care and see you around :smiling_face:
By the way, welcome to sofi treehouse!

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. It’s good to find the rest of my zombie tribe :grin:
I find the middle of the nights so lonely. Unable to swtich off or even feel drowsy no matter the amount of different medicines my doc tried me on. .so like you guys I am really hoping this could be a step in the right direction :heart: great to meet you,!

6 Likes

My pleasure … indeed, you are not alone. There are plenty of zombies and vampires all around … under your fingertips! :rofl: I wouldn’t rely on medication too because of its unknown side effects - I like everything natural and organic.
Great to meet you too :smiling_face:

6 Likes

So grateful to have you here with us @SlimJ1980 and can’t wait to follow your journey with plants … we are now in the process of agreeing the next 12 plants with harvesters so hopefully we will find plants for the multiple pathways that sleeplessness materialises and we will begin to track your specific response to each plant moving closer to what ultimately could make a difference for you. Very moved by the faith and support of fellow Pioneers so the whole team here is wholly committed to the mission and super excited that we will be sharing that with you Jacky xx :pray:

4 Likes

Hi @SlimJ1980 and welcome! We’re thrilled to have you here. Feel free to send any questions my way anytime!

Keep up the awesome work journaling and very excited for you to be joining our S2 Pioneer Program!

4 Likes