Still no sprays?

I received my pebble months ago. Ive been journaling every day. Ive chased up my stsrter pack… But still no sprays?

1 Like

Hi
If you scroll to top of this page, look for the pinned posts by Sofi team. Everything is explained in detsil
Good luck

2 Likes

Hi @Fresh2020, as @PocketminxUK kindly mentioned, we recently posted an update on this, which covers exactly when production for our currently-reserved Starter Packs will be taking place. Due to the launch of our subscription plans, we’ve had to move this back a couple months from the original production windows of Sept - which we understand can be frustrating!

In order for sofi to operate and for us to offer these Starter Packs (with chamomile!) entirely free, it’s essential that we move towards becoming a business in the meantime :blush:

Feel free to stop journaling for now, and we’ll send out a heads up about 1 month before your Starter Pack will be shipped, so that your baseline journaling can commence again, closer to the time - so sofi has the best chance to discover your unique results with the plant.

Of course, should you prefer not to wait the extra months, you can preorder a sofi subscription here: uk - Sofi xx

2 Likes