When will my spray arrive?

I’ve been journaling for a while now and received my stone over a month ago, when will I receive my first spray?

2 Likes

Morning @Bexymac1987 and delighted to have you here with us on this journey. You know the third generation sofi pods were already confirmed when you joined. So we are currently in the process of manufacturing our fourth and go-to-market variant and this one we are going to make in scale. You can see more about that here Sofi | from third-generation to go-to-market

We will give an update on timelines in September but expect fourth gen pods for later this year. All Pioneers who joined us and are continuing to journal with sofi are going to be part of the last Pioneers who will receive kit without initial charge. But we are juggling this along with activating sofi as a business. Our plan is it have all loyal Pioneers with a starter kit from either the first or second limited production batches and both are scheduled to arrive by the end of the year.

We can’t wait to see our sofi en route to serve a million with natural sleep and calm and can’t wait to see what discoveries we will make together about your unique responses to these ancient friends. In the meantime super grateful for your incredible patience and perseverance @Bexymac1987 … two and a half years of development is coming to a landing!

:pray:

6 Likes

No worries :relieved: I can’t wait to try it I’m not sleeping at all :cry:

2 Likes