Taste of spray

Is anyone struggling with the taste of the sprays? I really don’t like any of them that I have been sent.

4 Likes

I’ve only tried the valerian so far and I don’t love it but washing it down with a drink helps :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m so glad you posted this, I’m really not liking them at all!
I know that herbal medicine really doesn’t taste great so I wasn’t expecting it to taste amazing but I’m really struggling to take even a single spray. It leaves a terrible taste in my mouth that I can’t get rid off.
I was so excited to have the opportunity to try these and I was hoping for great things but if I’m stressed about even spraying once because it tastes bad I’m really not going to relax into a good nights sleep.
Perhaps I’m tasting something different from the majority or maybe it’s just not for me.

I’ve taken Chinese and Tibetan medicine before so I understand the bitter and salty taste you get but this is something else and so concentrated.

I’m wondering what to do now, do I just give up?

4 Likes

Hey! The taste of valerian and ashwagandha is fowl and passiflower isnt too bad. But theres a saying ‘if it tastes bad, you know its good for you’ or at least thats what i tell myself. If you keep up with the sprays regardless of the funky taste you will see a benefit to sleep or mental health. I would try battling through for at least 3months to give it chance. Maybe suck a sweet after the sprays?! Keep journalling and reflect taste over benefit! But yeah it tastes nasty😆 Hope that helps x

3 Likes