Ashwagandha No.3 taste

The cardamom one. I think not too bad. It even reminds me (well a little) of my favourite Border dark chocolate covered ginger biscuits. :yum:
Same Family as Ginger.
Might have to treat myself to a pack of those biscuits to disguise the taste of the sprays but they are so good i find it hard to leave them alone and there are only 9 in a packet. I need an automatic feeder that only lets one out a day!

Willpower? Ha! Im not good with that :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Lol I love how different we all are, I love ginger border biscuits but am finding the no3 spray really really foul :joy: but that said, I might go get some of those same biscuits to eat after and soften the taste, I can see the flavour connection and how it might cover it well

6 Likes

This is brilliant @Calluna @drmudlark … the other bit to jot who’s interesting taste is over time … I’ve experience in my case my rate buds respond differently to something I can taste good at first bite but can’t eat too much of versus something I mmmm that evolves over time … so interesting to see how your initial response evolve as you continue on the journey … wishing both a restful and restorative Saturday :pray:

6 Likes

I am developing a problem with the Ashwagandha Sofi team members! I might even eventually need to go through addiction treatment/rehab.

With the valerian it was not a problem with the taste and ability to use only the 3 spray’s a day.

However the taste of the caramel spray is soooo good I look forward to it and am tempted to keep spraying just for the flavour!

Anyone else becoming addicted to the taste, it’s unique, not the same or as good as any other caramel replacements!:joy:

5 Likes

No 1 is my last spray to try so about a week to go before i get on to that! I love caramel so looking forward to it.

I was bemused by your first sentence … a missing comma makes all the difference :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :rofl:

I am a bit concerned about sleeping less well and having less energy when the Ashwa sprays finish. I am impressed with this herb. I dont take anything between the trials as i dont want to mess with my baseline.

5 Likes

Well I tell you this I do like the Ashwa a lot more than the valerian for sure!! Passiflora I found super easy … but Ashwa didn’t require the same stoicism as valerian (though valerian did knock me out and I’m looking forward to retesting it on the new sofi platform) :pray:

3 Likes

I sincerely apologise for the missing comma, having read it back I see how awfully bad it sounds! I am pleased that the intelligence level of other pioneers on Sofi can determine a mistake as opposed to an outright insult! Which would be completely unjust after the superb quality support we receive from our Sofi team members!:clap: A little more care on my part in future I think!

5 Likes

:laughing:
I’m sure the team would find it amusing, as i did. Anyway I’m also sure we all knew what you meant, i just couldnt resist making a comment!

5 Likes

I am glad you mentioned it as in my tired state I completely missed it and had a welcome chuckle earlier :joy:

4 Likes

I am glad you or someone else pointed out my punctuation error as I would not have picked up on it :scream::joy:

4 Likes

And again in a exhausted state I have almost duplicated my last two posts lol! High time for bed, hopefully involving some valuable sleep!

4 Likes

Not the ashwagandha team members @oliver75gaskell!! :laughing: :sweat_smile: Too funny!

3 Likes

I thought you guys would find it funny, and wouldnt read it as literal. So easy to do!
Reminiscent of Eats, Shoots and Leaves!

3 Likes

Whatever you think of the flavours you must agree that the taste beets the valairian hands down!?
Although I have only just coming to the end of the caramel flavour, which I don’t know what I am going to do. I think a previously unknown byproduct of caramel flavour Ashwagandha has created an addiction in its own right! Once my days spray’s are up I am more and more tempted to keep going or at least tempted to have just the one extra !

But for those who have not been on zopiclone Dr prescribed sleeping medication count yourselves very lucky, not only do they taste horrible the metallic taste lasts well into the next day!

4 Likes