Thank you for adding me

Hello and thank you for accepting me into the trial. I’m unsure when that will be but hopefully it will be a nice surprise when it does arrive. I’m still unsure what you actually do. Do you spray on your tounge or what??? I’m very new to all this but I’m very excited about it xx

6 Likes

Hi @Sarah40 -
Welcome to sofi, and thank you for being here! We’re thrilled to have you on board. It’s our mission to help people discover the plants that can help them in their journey for better sleep and calm

To answer your question, our plant pod formulation are 100% natural, plant-based and designed to be ingested. We use a smart “sofi stick” as the spray dispenser which allows Pioneers to track and measure their dosage, plant type, and even formulation flavour, in order for sofi to generate results that are unique to your experience.

If you have any other questions please ask away! Happy journaling :sofi_moon: :blush:
Alex

4 Likes

Welcome Richard and I’m fairly new and so glad to be involved too. Everyone at Sofi has been so welcoming and helpful. I can’t wait to get started.

Blockquote

3 Likes

Hi mick, my actual name is Sarah I filled in the name parts wrong but thank you for your message

4 Likes