Trial diary nearly finished

Hi, when Ive completed my trial diary how do I get my sofi stick. Do I have to apply for it or is it sent out automatically ?.

2 Likes

Keep journaling to get a better picture of your sleep pattern. Sofi will soon send you out a pebble. This is to co firm your address details. After uou have confirmed receipt of the pebble your pack will be sent out.

At least thats my understading of how it works. Oh and just so you know they have been inundated so pebbles are taking a while to get sent out

3 Likes

Hi @Stever007 , @DollsHead summed it up rather well!

By signing up to become a Pioneer, you’ll get your hands on our new plant formulations (and smart sofi pod) before anyone else and trial our brand new formulation for free - all we ask is for you to provide us with ongoing feedback of your experience and your participation in return.

Our pioneer program operates in waves of different plants, for example last year we trialled valerian and passiflora, and this year we’re beginning with ashwagandha and hops (all which are traditionally used to support better sleep and calm)!

Should you miss out on one particular wave, do not fear, as there’ll be plenty of room in the next - and we send out refills of previous plants, so you’ll even get a chance to try previous waves.

For all steps, refer to the next milestone highlighted on your Pioneer Journey map which you can find by tapping the compass icon, anytime :blush: :crescent_moon:

3 Likes

Becoming a pioneer sounds great. Telling everyone how the new plants affect you will help in the development of new exciting products. Reading real honest reviews will help others in their quest for the perfect nights sleep. Sign me up please.

3 Likes