How is everyone else sleeping?

Is anyone sleeping better on the passiflora?
I remember with valerian many people saying they slept really well and it made a difference. Not seeing much from passiflora :person_shrugging:

My sleep hasn’t improved I had one good night the other night have been horrendous

So I would go back to valerian as don’t think passiflora is working for me personally :person_shrugging::person_shrugging:
Have started pod no 1 yesterday taste :woozy_face::woozy_face: might have to get used to. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Hard to say , my new family arrival came so I’m a bit everywhere still :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Can you tell when the arrival came :joy::joy:

4 Likes

You slept for 10.30 hours :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face: any pictures from the new arrival?

4 Likes

I did , but I was home alone that night too and absolutely shattered

5 Likes

I do I’ll message you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well you need it to keep up with that bundle of joy :heart::heart:

4 Likes

Ahh! Congratulations @Aaron :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: So happy to hear and you certainly have the sleeping pattern to show for it !!

4 Likes

Congratulations!!! Glad you were able to get that 10.5 hrs of sleep in as it may be the last time you sleep for about the next 20yrs :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

This is the 3rd , the others have been good so far :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Wow congratulations @Aaron … this is amazing news! I hope everyone is happy, healthy and congratulations again on the new addition xx :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray::tada:

4 Likes

All well and healthy thankyou :slight_smile: :heart:

5 Likes

This is mine

6 Likes

@alexwalkerjones @Kaveh and the whole team, thankyou for the flowers :heart: it was quite a surprise , I’m touched :heart:

5 Likes

We are all just so amazed … you know a one to this point we had sofi the sheep which has brought so much joy for me … and now we have Baby Aaron! What a special community this is … once again, congratulation to you and the family :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@alexwalkerjones has been sent a pic I’m sure she will love to share a pic of the little man with you :heart:

5 Likes

Awww thanks guys little toby has his own little sofi :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @alexwalkerjones @Kaveh

8 Likes

That’s so sweet little sofi cuddling lamb :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :ram:

6 Likes

She even has the pink nose :heart:

7 Likes

They look identical :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

5 Likes