2 bad nights but getting a cold

For the last two days I have started a cold, nothing major just the sniffles. Nothing else has changed. I’m on day 4 of no 2 spray. And last two nights have been very bad my brain hasn’t switched off. Brain has been making things up as the night goes along :weary::weary: nothing important.

Was wondering if my coming cold maybe has a impact on this change.

Before my cold I could feel a relaxation come after the first sprays , and I haven’t felt that either.

3 Likes

Hopefully it passes quickly and you’re back to getting better sleep again soon.

3 Likes

Let’s see what our lovely @pamelaspence says on this … hope you’re feeling better xx :pray:

4 Likes

Thank I don’t have time for a cold :blush:. Just delivered a potential sofi lamb :ram:

4 Likes

Thanks @Kaveh !

Hello @sonja,

Sorry to hear that! Sometimes if your immune system is gearing up and your body is in attack mode rather than relax mode then it can have an impact. Also you’re just generally less comfortable which can make getting to sleep and achieving a deep sleep more difficult.

Also lambing is probably having an effect on your bedtime routine I would have thought? And have you eaten differently the last couple of nights because if your blood sugar levels are too low your body will put you into fight or flight mode to wake you up so that you eat…

Just a few thoughts but most likely to do with the cold and good to know that valerian is unlikely to stop working so I think there is something else going on here.

Hope you feel better soon!

Pamela :herb:

6 Likes

Thanks so far nothing else has changed and I’m not on night shift yet :slightly_smiling_face: I will see how it goes tonight not feeling to bad when outside​:relaxed::relaxed:

5 Likes

congratulations … what’s this little guy or girl gonna be called @sonja.ekkers.77 and importantly are they happy and healthy?

3 Likes

Well I have now two little girls when there all fluffed up and over 48 hours old I will put pictures up and everyone can choose who becomes the lamb with the sofi name :heart: both healthy and strong lambs that will stay here and will have lamb of there own .

4 Likes

Congratulations! That’s such great news!! xx :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

This little girl could be named sofi . She’s by Linda.
Or

This one if who is by chunky

If people want to choose let me know Linda’s lamb or chunky’s lamb.

Both lambs will be staying so don’t feel bad for the one that doesn’t become sofi lamb . You lot can think of a other name for her :relaxed::relaxed:. Linda has a boy as well so that one needs a name too.

2 Likes

They’re both so gorgeous! Thought to insert a poll for easy record keeping :blush:
Thank you for allow us the privilege @sonja.ekkers.77 ! :sheep: :sofi_moon:

• Linda’s lamb
  • Chunky’s lamb

0 voters

3 Likes

Oh yes good idea I forgot about that option :rofl::rofl: can’t wait to see who becomes the sofi lamb :sheep:

2 Likes

This iis a clearer picture of chunky’s lamb

4 Likes

It’s a tight race! They are both so adorable! xx :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@dcm.leeds this are the two lambs you can vote for your favourite :relaxed:

3 Likes

They are both adorable. Hard to choose. In the end went for Linda’s lamb. She had the look of a Sofi about her.

4 Likes

I am feeling a bit guilty for Chunky Jr now !! Cause they are both really cute!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Don’t feel guilty we can call the other pamela or Alex :rofl::rofl::blush::blush:

4 Likes

Aaron is quite a nice name :crazy_face::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Linda has a boy as well so if you want I can call that Aaron :rofl::rofl:can make a picture tomorrow if you want to approve of looks :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes