Unable to do the bubbles

Good morning, have tried several times to finish my journal but completing the bubbles, but it says that there is a bug and will be able to update app when sorted. Has anyone else had this problem this morning?

3 Likes

Morning to you @Sunflower … I’ve been bubbling carefree on the app for some time but adding @Kirill and @alexwalkerjones jere … which smartphone and version of the sofi app do you have Tan? :pray:

1 Like

Hi, an update. I uninstalled, and then reinstalled, and my bubbles worked fine. Lets see how they do tomorrow.

2 Likes

Good morning, an update, today it doesnt want me to do the bubbles again

It keeps showing this again. I have uninstalled and installed, but it still doesnt like it? A little hitch maybe?

2 Likes

I have a Samsung a32 and i downloaded the app from google game?

2 Likes

Will tag @Kirill and @alexwalkerjones to see this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Doing it again :pensive:

2 Likes

3 Likes

This is super interesting @Sunflower and I’m not sure we have seen this one before … I’m sure @Kirill would love to jump on this as soon as the dev team reappear from their weekend slumber / downtime! Hugely grateful for the amazing patience in the meantime Tan :pray:

3 Likes

You’re welcome. Thankyou :grin:

1 Like

Morning, Kaveh, i cannot even load my sofi app now

Its just doing this :pensive:

2 Likes

Are you able to try clearing your cache or uninstalling and reinstalling to see if this helps @Kirill

1 Like

Hi @Sunflower - thank you for posting this. We are also investigating the root cause of this as a priority and hope to have a solution for you very soon!

If anything does change or improve, please let us know! Thank you for your patience in the meantime x

Hi, tried tonight, and it wasnt letting me do the bubbles, have taken some screen shots…hope these help

Thankyou, Tan

1 Like

Hello Alex, today, and i have tried, morning, afternoon and now the evening, all i get is this

2 Likes