New app v buggy

I am finding the new app extremely unresponsive and after completing the journal it takes me back to the bubbles. I am also constantly getting emails asking me to confirm my email address. Is any one else having the same issue’s? Perhaps an admin could get back to me with a solution.

3 Likes

Evening @paul.ashton22 and lovely to hear from your. The team are working through a collection of bugs through the major app and system upgrade to prepare our sofi for the upcoming for the ashwagandha release. Can you confirm your mobile and app version? Adding @alexwalkerjones and @Kirill so we can support you through the process :pray:

2 Likes

Hi @paul.ashton22, thank you for posting about this issues - and you certainly should not be getting spammed with any emails via the app. It would be great to have a screenshot of what you are seeing so we can escalate this with our app team and get it fixed for you ASAP. :pray: :pray:

1 Like

Hello Alex,

The problem is that the app lags, a lot. Last night once I had completed the bubbles part of the diary it took more than six presses of the finished button to exit to the next phase. Once I have completed all phases of the diary and tap home it takes me straight back to the bubbles and they are all back in the box, as if I hadn’t completed it.

Regarding the spam, it is not exactly spam per se, it just a message/pop-up that asks me to confirm my email address, even though I am logged in, the next time it does it I will take a screen shot.

I then tried to exit the app and couldn’t without closing the app via the all open apps key “3 vertical stripes” in Android.

Hope this info helps.

3 Likes

Hello Alex,

I forgot to add that I am currently running version 3.1.0 of the app.

3 Likes

Evening @paul.ashton22 just wanted to reach out and see how you were getting on … can I also check to see what device you are running and also if you have adjusted the screen view size from the standard to a larger screen font … always helpful to understand the experience in relation to device type, sofi app version and of course any unique adjusted settings … such as screen font size adjustment for improved visibility :pray: also adding @alexwalkerjones and @Kirill eo we can follow your progress here … as always super grateful for all the feedback and incredible patience as we roll out our new sofi ecosystem.

2 Likes

@paul.ashton22 could you tap on that pop-up to trigger a verification email and then confirm via the link that you’ll receive in your inbox? That will stop that modal from popping up :slight_smile:

3 Likes