Vacationing in Sedona

For some reason, after only dozing a few times Saturday and Sunday, I didn’t feel sleepy after we arrived. Actually, I didn’t feel anything until I drank a margarita with dinner last night. Then it was like I’d been smacked in the face with exhaustion. I fell asleep around 9 pm and woke up around 7 am. Yes, my sleep was broken but I just changed positions and fell back to sleep.

This morning I was swimming in our private pool. I believe it’s the only private one on the property.

I’m trying to upload pictures of the pool and yard but Chrome keeps freezing up. Probably because of the WiFi here.

2 Likes

Restarted my phone and it works now. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Looks like such a relaxing getaway!! Those gorgeous shady trees by the pond are selling it to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :leaves:

4 Likes

I think our bodies can be so used to our GO, GO, GO that when it comes time to unwind and relax, it’s takes a second for them to get the memo :sleeping: :palm_tree:

Wishing you a restful vacation!

4 Likes

Sedona ,Cali?Im from state above Oregon!

3 Likes

This looks amazingly peaceful place to be … very jealous @BrandNewMe !

3 Likes

Didn’t know there was a Sedona in California lol. I’m in Arizona.

1 Like

It is very peaceful here. You can hear the noises of people (i.e. traffic, aircraft, etc.) but rarely hear someone talking. It’s odd with how close the buildings are.

2 Likes

It’s hot but not as hot because of these trees. Yesterday, I sat by the pond watching the dragonflies and fish (not sure if there are more than one) while my hubs showered.

At 7:17 am it’s 73F and supposed to get to 93F today.

2 Likes

Seems like the perfect backdrop to “summertime” by Ella F and Louis Armstrong …

Summertime when the livin’ is easy
Fish are jumpin and the cotton is high
….

:pray:

3 Likes

I could do with jumping in that pool right now! It’s boiling :hot_face: Looks so inviting :laughing:

5 Likes

Photo album from my phone https://photos.app.goo.gl/abzGS9m2VMuG1CCh8