A rough first night

I had a rough night’s sleep last night as it was the first night in our hotel for our vacation. I wish I had started the sprays as part of being a pioneer by now. I’m wondering if it would have made my first night a much better night for sleep. :woman_shrugging:t2: Having said that, I’m managing to enjoy our first day even though I’m feeling very fatigued. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for a better night’s sleep tonight :crossed_fingers:t2::blush:

5 Likes

Different place, different bed, some holiday excitement?
Hope you sleep better tonight, especially as you are on holiday!
The sprays only last a month and pioneer response to the different herbs varies, so no guarantee it would have made a difference to you last night, and i think all of us insomniacs have rough nights sometimes. I have had a couple this week.
Hope you enjoy your holiday and have lots of relaxation :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you for your comments and support. I didn’t sleep any better last night despite being fatigued but I’m hopeful for a good night’s sleep tonight :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:Still managing to have a great time with the family despite the lack of sleep :sleeping:

4 Likes

I finally had a satisfactory night’s sleep. Sadly, it was my last night on vacation :roll_eyes::joy: I know I won’t be getting much sleep tonight as we have a late night flight :airplane: On a positive note, I’ll soon be sleeping in my own bed again :smiley:
Thanks for your kind support during this time :smiling_face:

4 Likes

I’m finding it hard to adjust to sleeping in my own bed since returning from vacation. I think my body clock is still 2 hours ahead of the Uk. I’m nodding off at any time during the evening without realising it’s happening only to wake up a few minutes later. My sleep hours for the night have been very low but are gradually improving, although sleep quality isn’t great :worried: I’m enjoying being awake and out of bed earlier in the day as I can get daily chores completed before it gets too hot. I’m sure I’ll adjust to my usual awake/sleep patterns soon :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::blush:

5 Likes

@Pauljoh - so sorry to hear about your sleep struggles!

it’s amazing that you managed to find positive sides in your jetlag, e.g. easy to wake up earlier :wink: :herb:

it can be so difficult sometimes to find the light amongst chaotic days!

4 Likes

Thank you for your support Marina. I’m gradually adjusting thankfully. I find by staying up later, I sleep for more hours and have some better sleep quality during those hours.

3 Likes