What is the pebble actually for?

Although I appreciate the gesture of the pebble, what’s the significance of it?

3 Likes

Hi Mark, the pebble is to confirm that the sofi stick will get delivered to you when it’s ready to be sent out, also it’s a nice little gesture from the sofi team :heart_eyes: If you haven’t already , can you send a picture to @alexwalkerjones ( preferably in hand ) so they can confirm you for the sofi stick. :slight_smile: have a great weekend !

6 Likes

Ah right I just thought I was missing something tbh lol. I’ve sent a pic of it in hand already, thanks for clearing it up :+1:

5 Likes

Really grateful @Aaron snd @markwhittles delighted to have you here with us. There are a few other reasons for the sofi surprise (pebble) in addition to validating each Pioneer and ensuring that we can reach them to send the S1 boxes. Here are a few reasons:

1. If is a physical reminder for folks like me who have deactivated most digital notification to remember to sofi (journal and use the sofi stick); you may want to place it on a table near where you chill out post dinner or on a bed night table as a further reminder (in the physical world);

2. We love to see it in the palm of your hands as sofi is about bringing an ability to impact chronic conditions within an arm’s reach;

3. It is about mindfulness, something entirely ordinary that has been picked from a beach by our avid beach walker, packed by our sofi team to you and now in your hand … something physical that connects us - something entirely simple and physical;

4. …. There are more reasons but perhaps we leave those for you to discover .

As always grateful to have you on this journey with us @markwhittles snd your S1 box is now reserved. Wishing you gents a restful evening. :pray:

10 Likes

Love all of these words.

5 Likes