What's my next steps into getting mt sofi stick , I finally completed my 10days

BWhat’s my next steps into getting mt sofi stick , I finally completed my 10days

3 Likes

Hi @nichealaendersby - so happy to have you in the treehouse! And congratulations to you for completing your baseline! :sparkles:

In the next day, you’ll receive an email from us with a chance to confirm your full home address. Shortly after, we’ll be shipping you a small surprise in order to verify that your S1 Pioneer Box will later safely make it to your front door.

I’ll be sending all instructions and next steps to your inbox, so don’t worry about missing out! And of course, please be in touch if ever you need :slight_smile:

Alex x

3 Likes

Well done @nichealaendersby and also welcome to the treehouse! Hope you will find an awesome community here and a range of topics that are equally driven by all of us here. Look forward to seeing your sofi suprise validated and reserving your S1 box! :pray:

1 Like

I been journaling for about 30 days and I don’t have a stick just a pebble

4 Likes

Did you upload a pic of your pebble (in hand ) to @alexwalkerjones , the sofi stick is currently in production now, they keep us regulary updated :slight_smile:

5 Likes