Which bottle to use first?

Hurray! Finally, my pod has arrived! Thank you, sofi team! I’m really excited to get started, but I have a small difficulty. Inside the box is a card that says ‘your journey starts with no. 2’. The box holds 3 glass bottles, and in each space is a number (1, 2, 3) but my bottles were out of their spaces, so I’m not sure which is number 2!
My questions are:
Does it matter? Whats the differemce between 1, 2 and 3? If it matters, which colour is 2 (yellow, light orange or dark orange/brown?)? Finally, after I’ve finished 2, am I free to choose which I use next?
Whilst I’m waiting for answers, I’ll charge my pod :grin:

3 Likes

Hi, so pod 1 is the very lightly coloured yellow pod , pod two is the lighter reddish brown and pod three is the darkest of them all. And yes I do believe it matters what pod you start on … Not sure though :sweat_smile::herb:

5 Likes

That’s entirely right @Reece and @ridgewaysarah so great to see you again and can’t wait to hear about your journey with our lovely ashwagandha :pray:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for your very quick replies! I’m really excited to get started :grin:

5 Likes

No worries I hope you enjoy the effects of ashwaghandha :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Could someone take a picture of the bottles in order please :pray: my package has arrived :grin: but they were all in the wrong order as my courier must of bashed the package around :frowning: is it normal for the bottles to be scratched also ? So exited waiting for my stick to charge now​:grin:

3 Likes

Will tag @alexwalkerjones in the chat for you about the bottles :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In this image the first two are the wrong way around but the third one is in the right place

n.01 = yellow

n.02 = orange

n.03 = (slightly darker) red

4 Likes