My pioneer pack arrived!

Had a wonderful package yesterday and WOW! No issues setting up, spray is fabulous, looking forward to this next journey with Sofi :cherry_blossom::seedling::two_hearts:

6 Likes

Congratulations
I may be picking your brains later, im unable to scan code/link up to my phone🤔
Did you try it last night? Which colour pod did you start?

5 Likes

Hi there,

Wait for pod to charge wait til blue light shoes and then pair it make sure Bluetooth is on and if it don’t turn Bluetooth off and back on again and it should pair it. I started with the n.1 capsule first then go to n.2 then n.3 kept my packaging to keep it all storages away so it’s safe.

Good luck

5 Likes

Not everyone has been asked to start with no 1, in fact most seem to be n2 or n3.
There should be a little card in your box telling you which number to start with

5 Likes

Ahhh great, thankyou.
Are you using the AshWar’ variety? My bottles were loose in the box so not sure which colour to use first.

Although i tried one pump of each to taste last night, i slept through my 7.30am work alarm !! First time in years ive done that :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rofl:

5 Likes

It doesnt say, just describes each flavour but not which order… ill wait for an admin to contact me next week

Thanks for your help

4 Likes

I never tired the other ones yet I’m using n.1 first but bet they taste the similar?

I had a good nights sleep too, really enjoying the experience so far. It’s good to be able to chat with you and other pioneers on our journey with sofi. Xxxxx

6 Likes

The black card in the box that describes the flavour has a number next to each flavour and the correct order of sprays is shown in the picture by sarah collins above your first post in this thread.
That is no 1 is yellow colour (caramel flavour) no 2 is orange ( nude flavour) and no 3 is a darker red colour ( if i remember it is cardamom flavour but i am in my allotment so cant check that!).

You should have a small oblong card in the box to tell you which number to start with. I started with number 3 (red card) but not everyone is told the same.

If you dont have that little card, then i wouldn’t worry. Just pick one and when it is inserted the app will tell you which number it is, and it will be recorded by sofi. Stick with the same one until you have used the sprays and then move to another capsule.

All the above is assuming you are on Ashwagandha, which i think everyone with a new box is on at the moment.

Well done for sleeping through your alarm!

6 Likes

The dark red pod tastes awful … i hate cardamom and similar spices

4 Likes

I saw a little card thatsays your jpurney starts with no3… they all have 3 on the pod​:rofl::thinking:

4 Likes

The number 3 on the capsules refers to S3, i.e. Ashwagandha. S1 was Valerian and S2 was Passiflora.
Anyway you are using the correct pod - red for Ashwa variety 3, cardamon flavour.
If you dont like it take a swig of a nice drink after spraying or nibble something tasty

5 Likes

I got home from work late today, but was so excited to find my pioneer pack waiting for me!!! :spiritbug: :hugs: :happy: 🩷 :excited: :raised_hands:t4: :sparkling_heart: :pray:t4: :sofijis:

This has been so helpful for setup and knowing which order to take pods guys, so Thankyou all so much :kissing_heart::ok_hand:t4:
I can’t wait to get started tomorrow
:speak_no_evil:🫶🏽 :tree: :s1_n03:

3 Likes

Hi Laura, I’m excited for you!
And looking forward to hearing how you get on with it.
Wishing you relaxation and good sleep :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Awwww, Thankyou so much Sue!! :speak_no_evil::hugs:🩷
@drmudlark 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽

I’ll defo let u know how I get on :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:xx

3 Likes