More confusion re pod order

Does anybody know if it makes a difference what order the pods are taken? I had a wee card that said to start with 2. After that im getting mixed messages going through old messages in the tree house. I finnished 2 yesterday and started on 3. Cant say ive had a problem with the flavour of either.
If it will help with my insomnia, im more than willing to give it my all.

3 Likes

Im sure that after you have done the pod you were asked to start with, you can do the other 2 in what order you like.
Thats the way it has been for the 3 types of sprays that i have had over the past 16 months
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi.
The main reason I was asking this was that I have spent a bit of time going through the posts on the tee house looking for the correct answer to this. And Iโ€™m sure there was a particular one given. If all three contain ashwagandha, same strength and different flavouring I feel it wonโ€™t make a difference. Thank you for your reply :pray: :blush:

2 Likes

We are each asked to start with a particular pod number (not all the same) and after the first it doesnt matter, you choose.
Yes, the only difference between the pods is the flavouring.

3 Likes

Yes, totally @del604 - we randomise the starting order just to provide some additional validity to the study (so not all Pioneer start with n.01, which may naturally be most intuitive) - but the formulation strength remains the same, and afterwards you are free to move on to the pod you prefer :crescent_moon: :blush:

2 Likes