Received my Sofi pack and not sure which pod is which

Hi, I opened my pioneer pack today and the pods have popped put of the holders and are rolling loose so I am ot sure which one is number 1, 2 or 3. One is yellow, one is an orangey colour and one is a redder colour. Can you please advise which is which please? Thanks in advance, I am looking forward to using it.

5 Likes

This is amazing news and so glad to have you here with us on this journey 
 @alexwalkerjones posted an explainer on this @Ks02guy1 
 copying link below 
 let us know how you and Ashwa get along! :pray:

3 Likes

Good job I came on here, mine was ordered red (1), orange (2) and yellow (3)! Mine didn’t look like it’d moved about though?

5 Likes

Hi

I received my pioneer pack today , the bottles have rolled out of position in the box 
 its the ‘Ashwagandha’ variety
 Also the QR codes not recognised on my Android.
Kiril Reccomended updating app today to fix regular app page loading issues

Can anyone offer any support?
Wishing you all a great bank holiday/weekend :sunflower:

5 Likes

Hi, if you look at 2 posts above you it tells you which pod is which number.
Also, if you are confused between the orange one ( pod no.2) and the slightly darker red one ( pod no. 3) the app will tell you which pod you have inserted

3 Likes

Not sure about the QR codes, i havent bothered with them. Sorry, I’m sure one of the team will help

Gosh, another Bank Holiday 
 i had no idea!

2 Likes

hi thanks, i saw the OP post however there are two varieties, the valerian and the Ashw’ 
 i need the QR to pair my pod & follow the test trial instructions??

3 Likes

Maybe you want to wait until a team member comes on, probably before Monday but they do need some time off at the weekends after working and answering questions all week.

But anyway i dont think you have to use the QR codes. Information on using the sprays is in the treehouse and you should have a card in the box which has instructions ( the same card with the qr codes on) to get you going.

Basically - charge the pod with a usb to C lead; check bluetooth is switched on on your phone; insert the spray flavour you have been asked to start with (all are ashwagandha) making sure the spray hole is in line with the pod hole; open the sofi app and put the pod close to it.

The app should recognise the pod. Then you should be good to go.

5 Likes

As @drmudlark said we’re currently on the ashwagandha trial , just make sure your sofi wand is charged and connected via Bluetooth and you can start your journey on the sprays , with this plant some pioneers have found it helpful doing a few sprays in the morning and then in the evening or two lots of sprays 3 doses at a time separated in the evening. Hope this helps :slight_smile: have a great bank holiday weekend !

4 Likes

Hi
I had the same problem. Yellow is 1, orrange is 2 and the darker one is 3. However, you dont necessarily use them in that order you should have received a little orange ‘journey card’ in your pack. Its about an inch wide and 3 inches long, so easily missed. That will tell you which one to start with based on your specific needs ect. Mine said to start on number 3, yours maybe different.
Good luck xx

5 Likes

Thank you
My pods were rolling around in the box so i dont know which pod is which by number, theyre not labelled

4 Likes

I have replied to you again just now on the thread called ’ my pioneer pack has arrived’

Dont worry too much if you dont have the little coloured card saying which one to start with.

Pick one and stick with it and when finished move on to the next.
You wont have a mixture of valerian and ashwagandha in there, they will all be the latter.
Sofi and the app know which one you are using

5 Likes

Thankyou very much, ive finally figured how to connect etc

How are you feeling today using the pod sprays?

2 Likes

Hi @PocketminxUK
I am definitely sleeping better.

I have been feeling worried/stressed over the last few days but that has nothing to do with the sprays and all to do with external pressures. I have answered how i am feeling with the bubbles but I hope that the sofi analysis doesnt interpret my 'new" (and hopefully temporary) worried bubble as an effect of the sprays.
I’m sure i would feel worse if my sleep hadn’t improved thanks to Ashwagandha!

3 Likes

Hi
Sorry to read that youre going through a tough patch
 im guessing the whole testing panel we are in is just as much about the journal completion and glitches as it is for the blends?
I start my journal ,when i reach the bubbles page it can take up to 30 mins to load ( i update app regularly)
Ive also noticed, if you hard single tap a bubble, sometimes, an alternate emotion/feeling will present

Hope whatever is going on with you eases up soonđŸŒ»

1 Like

Hi @PocketminxUK, it’s brilliant to have you hear! We are very much in this together as beta-testers for the whole ecosystem, and because of this, the feedback we provide directly shapes sofi for the better!

It’s always been our mission to help people discover the plants that can help them in their journey for better sleep and reduced anxiety. However, when we first started out, we knew we had a lot to learn before our sofi was ready for the real world!

With each new study/plant, we make upgrades to the sofi pod, (both electronics and hardware), the glass bottles for our formulations, our packaging - you name it
 And absolutely none of it would be possible without the support and patience of our community.

We are slowly but surely preparing sofi for consumer shelves, but in the meantime, it’s great to remember how far we have already come!

Take a look at some of our major milestones linked below should they pique your interest!

and of course our exciting plans for the future of sofi

2 Likes

Hello there
Thanks for all the info
 treehouse app wont open, only via chrome browser. When im next with wifi ill retry and read the links
 the software on Android data only can be a bit ‘wonky donkey’ 

1 Like

It’s a bit of a funny thing this treehouse app, because all of us on the sofi team use the app “DiscourseHub” to access the treehouse, however if I recall correctly, Android also created it’s own treehouse app for some pioneers a while ago - that was completely unbeknownst and unprompted by us!

I’ve just seen above that you also mentioned a 30min wait time for the bubbles to load! Even 2 minutes is 2 minutes too long for us, so love to get a screen recording of any delays here to see if we can’t make some changes to help :pray:

Please feel free to email myself (alex@sofi.health) and Kirill (kirill@sofi.health) should you like to send any recordings there! x

1 Like

Hi

I’m responding through email NOT treehouse as ironically, won’t load
 I I have zero idea how to screen record
 I can definitely try that for my next journal, currently 2 or three each day with connecting to bluetooth for spray sessions

1 Like