10 day journal completed, home address added... no completion on the timeline

So, I’ve journalled now for 10 days. Got the little pink daisy thing to prove it. Added my home address in the “personal settings” section, even set up 2 additional addresses (obvs not gonna screenshot those). Still, my timeline is still at section 2 (the one about journalling for 10 days).
Anyone else had this issue? I tried contacting support but they haven’t gotten back to me.

3 Likes

It’s so good to hear from you @DNXI and I am adding @alexwalkerjones and @Kirill here so we can follow your progress. Thank you for being a part of this journey with us and I’m sure we will have you up and running in no time. :pray:

2 Likes

Thanks Kaveh. Really excited to get to try the sprays, and obviously dont want it to take more time than necessary. Please see if theres anything that can be done

2 Likes

Good job I’m almost do with my journal

2 Likes

Adding @alexwalkerjones here to see if there’s an update on your progress towards a pioneer starter pack :pray:

3 Likes

Hi @DNXI
This has been resolved in the latest update!
Please make sure you are on v.3.1.11 (check your profile page for this version) and check your user journey tab :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @DNXI - we’ll do everything we can to make your journey to receiving a pioneer pack a quick one!

We’ll be getting your sofi surprise on its way to you before the weekend. The sofi surprise pebble is our way of verifying your address and ensuring that your pioneer pack will later make it to you - wherever that may be in the world! This is also the final step before reserving a Pioneer Pack - which will be shipped to you in the next available wave.

Keep up the excellent journaling work in the meantime, and as soon as the surprise arrives, make sure to upload an image of it in your hand via the app :love_letter: :pray:

So excited to have you on this journey with us! x

1 Like