Done the 10 days

I done the 10 days of journaling do we keep going? I do it straight when my alarm goes so I won’t forget . But I like doing it. Also is there a way to look back on the week or so. As my memory is rubbish.

3 Likes

I’ve done the 10 days, just going to keep going, it’s about data, the more there is the better, I believe.

5 Likes

So agree with you on this and the guys are working on encouraging us to continue to baseline beyond 10 days! I am a few days ahead cause I had a pre-release release! There should be a set of messages that come to you from the guys with confirming address to send you a sofi surprise and a set of follow up instructions (so we can authenticate real addresses before assigning S1 Pioneer boxes) … let me know if that flow works for you well. @alexwalkerjones also adding Alex into this in case anything falls over the edge or isn’t clear in the comms that are to follow!

5 Likes

Sonja, we are working on my.sofi.health which should be up in a week or so most - I will let you know when it is … it will give you an overview of how you’ve been sleeping - it will also give you a snapshot of how all us Pioneers are feeling as well! Stay tuned on this and pining the architect of that @rafaelgoncalves who will let us know it’s safe to have a look around! Thx so much for being a part of this journey with us. KM

3 Likes

That sounds great . Looking forward to the update.

It only shows for address, postcode, is that normal

The email is only showing my postcode, so should I click no, as not my full address

2 Likes

That’s because we only have your post code on record so would be good to have your full address @alexwalkerjones … can you help on this. KM

Mine too but I stupidly clicked yes still :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

That’s correct! Let me know if that works for you. KM

@alexwalkerjones Aaron may also need some help on this.

2 Likes

Hi @triplethreat3 and @Aaron, what you’re seeing is what we have in the sofi system from your original registration to become a Pioneer! If it’s incomplete, we will need you to update it to your full home address as it will need to appear on a package for successful delivery.

The good news for both you and @Aaron is that you can fill it out again and we’ll still get that information where it needs to be :slight_smile: :raised_hands:

Thank you for double checking!

2 Likes

Brilliant, Thank you @alexwalkerjones I’ve changed it now :grin:

1 Like

I clicked no and updated address

2 Likes

Tomorrow will be my day 10.

5 Likes

Amazing work @BrandNewMe! I only got there today because we got a little sofi team head start :relaxed::slightly_smiling_face: and I think they say a habit takes 30 days so we’re really rocking it

1 Like

completed the 10 days and will continue from here on.
I echo some of the earlier comments and I would love seeing a time series of the entries I have made. It’s kind of difficult (impossible??) to remember.
Ultimately, with the use of Sofi, I would ‘expect’ sleep to be … well… better?
Having the option of looking back will be valuable in cross checking.

Great job at Team Sofi!!

5 Likes

@alexwalkerjones thx for all the support to our Pioneers here!!

3 Likes

I didn’t receive the 10 day email over the weekend.

1 Like

Just looking into this for you now!

1 Like