1st subscription

I have just received my 1st subscription, so exciting to be part of this journey. From testing to production and despatch.
Thank you all Sofi team :heart:

8 Likes

So exciting @Harobed! You have truly been here for the incredible journey of sofi right from the start and it’s such a pleasure to have you onboard as a sofi+ subscriber with us.

We can’t wait to hear how you get along, and what you think of the latest pod and packaging! :sofi_moon_white: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: xx

3 Likes

Aw thanks @alexwalkerjones , the pod looks pretty much the same. The packaging is great.

The only thing is, how do I pair both pods to the app or can you not? I wanted to use the old one for the perfume?

5 Likes

Great question @Harobed - I know this is something we have recently been looking into. Let me tag @Kirill here so he can confirm what is possible / best in this case :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you @Alexandra from sofi

3 Likes

Yeah i cant get my valerian pod to pair. Even if i make my fragrances pod disappear. My valerian connects but doesnt show up, unpairing doesnt help. When i bring my fragrance pod back to app, the app picks that up staraight away even though i unpaired it etc

4 Likes

Its very strange that weird cant pair the new pod, hopefully this will be sorted soon.

6 Likes

The app doesnt recognise either now.

6 Likes

@alexwalkerjones @Kirill I have tried everything to use the new pod, but I cant.

Please advise?

Thank you

5 Likes

Hi @Harobed - So sorry for the delay, I’ll ping @Kirill again to see if there’s anything additional he can advise.

Per my understanding, It may work to wait for your current pod to run out of battery, before pairing the new one by logging out and back in :crossed_fingers: :thinking: Please let me know if that works for you at all x

Ideally, we will have a solution that allows for multiple devices to be paired at once, as of course this applies to the handful of Pioneers who may have quite a few of our previous gen pods and anyone who potentially prefers to have a pod for fragrances and a separate one for our mouth sprays!

4 Likes

Hi Alex, ok I will try this, although at the moment I am still journalling with the new sprays in my old pod.
I will let you know, but ideally yes use one for mouth and the other for fragrance.
Thank you

5 Likes

Hi all
Just to let everyone know, i did as @alexwalkerjones said above, and it has worked my new pod is paired.
Thank you

4 Likes