A great night’s sleep 😴

I had the best nights sleep last night :smiley: I can’t remember the last time I slept so well. I’m actually wondering if it was because I had my annual flu vaccination yesterday :woman_shrugging:t2: Has anybody else noticed this as a reaction to the flu vaccine?
Anyway, I woke up at 6:55 this morning and have been busy getting chores done :grinning: What a difference a good nights sleep makes to your day :smiley:

8 Likes

I’ve had a cold so I slept for 11 hours :joy:

5 Likes

Lazy booger! :laughing: :rofl:
Hope you are better now :person_cartwheeling:

4 Likes

Hi @Pauljoh , good to hear you had a great night’s sleep, and yes what a difference it makes (trying to remember what having energy feels like!)
I haven’t been offered my flu jab yet this year but will let you know if it has the same effect
:woman_cartwheeling: :dancer:

6 Likes

Im so looking forward to receiving my pod. I cannot remember the last time i had a good night’s sleep. Im 58 and this is the first time ive been invited for a flu jab. I wasnt going to get it after the Covid conspiracies. I am probably overthinking during all of my waking hours during the night. Thank you @ sofi for a possible remedy to this insomnia and anxiety.
I am very hopeful aftrr reading so many positive posts though. Thanks for your input folks! Its very encouraging :blush:

4 Likes

I hope you’re feeling better now, although you won’t want to give up 11 hours of sleeping :zzz::joy:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:@drmudlark It’s nice to have a lazy day occasionally :laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

I seem to be getting good quality sleep at the moment, I’m hoping it continues. Maybe it’s more to do with it being autumn and not having the flu vaccination :woman_shrugging:t2: I hope you don’t have any problems when you have your first flu shot :crossed_fingers:t2::blush:

3 Likes

I’m also looking forward to receiving my Sofi pod and sprays. I wonder if I’ll experience quality sleep every night once I start using them? :woman_shrugging:t2: It’s amazing how much it improves my energy levels and mood :grinning:

3 Likes

:laughing: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: How true, i am getting good at that since retiring!
I also know that Aaron doesn’t mind a bit of ribbing. Always nice to have a laugh on here when there is an occasional opportunity and i know that no offence will be taken :grin:

5 Likes

I totally agree, it’s great to be able to have a laugh on here. It’s what makes Sofi a great community :grinning::star_struck:

5 Likes

Hi @Pauljoh , in answer to your flu vaccine question, i had mine at noon on Saturday, 38 hours ago. I have felt pretty rough since -extremely tired, bit of a headache and quite dizzy and nauseous.
I slept pretty well last night (Sat), sleeping earlier than usual and i also got to sleep early tonight too but had a disturbing dream and I am now wide awake at 2am!
So i can say definitely that the flu jab has made me feel very tired and perhaps able to get to sleep earlier, but I’m hoping the effect of feeling rough doesnt last too long!

3 Likes

I’m sorry you’re not feeling great. It does seem to be the flu vaccine that causes lots of different reactions. Although a good nights sleep is one of the better ones :slightly_smiling_face: I hope your bad dreams don’t become a regular occurrence, that’s not a good side effect of sleeping longer.
I hope your symptoms disappear soon but you continue to get more sleeping time :crossed_fingers:t2::sleeping::zzz: :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Thank you. I think the feeling rough vaccine effect is wearing off now. It shouldnt last more than a couple of days :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I really hope so :crossed_fingers:t2: :crossed_fingers:t2: :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes