The odd good night

I slept like a l9g last night,it had to happen one day. :smiley:

8 Likes

I tend to go through periods with my sleep. I’ll go weeks with terrible sleep, being up most of the night then I’ll hit a point where I’ll sleep so well for maybe 2 nights. But no matter how well I sleep I still always need more :joy:

7 Likes

Me too. Sometimes I have a good run of sleep, then just when I think things are improving, off it goes again and I am back to sleepless nights.

8 Likes

Having a consistently good quality of sleep is the key, in my opinion. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Me to, i sometimes wonder if i am getting enough sleep with 4 to 5 hours.and just believe i should have a solid 7 because that is what we should have. Who knows?

6 Likes

I find it easy to fall asleep I just can’t stay asleep….every morning about 2am ….ping I’m wide awake and just can’t go back to sleep. Sometimes it’s 6am before I drift off again and when I wake up an hr later feel so tired! It’s been like this for the last few years. It’s so frustrating to look over at my partner who sleeps a whole 8hrs every night. Roll on phase 3!!

6 Likes

Stick with the programme it will improve I’m sure of that
I think most on here have been in the same frustrating sleep pattern as yourself
Hang in there

6 Likes

Thanks Chris……I just realised it was an older post, appreciate your support.

2 Likes