A mouth spray or a pill?

A question I would love to ask our pioneers … something we thought about when we decided to go down the spray route. Do you guys would have preferred sofi as a pill or as a spray as she is and why? Love to hear your thoughts. I can explain why we went this way, but before I do, really love to hear your views on pills in general, and how does sofi feel for you as a mouth spray? :pray:

Oh and of course - here’s an opportunity to vote as well! Why not :smile:

• Pill
  • Spray

0 voters

4 Likes

I hate swallowing pills so spray for me , is it a spray because it delivers to the bloodstream rather than a pill having to be broke down via digestion ? :thinking::thinking:

4 Likes

It is interesting you say that … sofi as a mouth spray effectively delivers the plant for ingestion … so it’s still going into stomach all the same. So the pathway isn’t different to a pill. But it’s just a different way of taking the plant … a different form factor. But love to hear all your additional thoughts on this @Aaron and of course our awesome community here. :pray:

3 Likes

Definitely a spray (although i haven’t tasted it yet! :smiley:)

2 Likes

I wont know until i have tried a spray and discovered if it is ok or really foul tasting. Passiflora coming soon I believe/ hope, but i have no trouble taking pills assuming they wont be as large as pony nuts! Small should be easy for most?- no chance of choking.
I suppose the preference will depend mostly on the taste. Chocolate flavour anyone??! grins not yet discovered smilies!

4 Likes

Definitely spray as it takes longer for pills to be broken down and used by the body.

3 Likes

We are definitely seeing a spray bias so far! And there are some reasons for this … was working on a slide earlier and found there is a somewhat significant group of folks who just don’t like pills … you may find these of interest @Eevie :pray:

3 Likes

That’s interesting research, I don’t mind pills and find it easier to take thane some liquid forms but I found the spray has a little faster reaction time. I used the spray under my tongue as in homeopathy it’s absorbed quicker there.

3 Likes

With the new flavour of the passiflora (I’m on number 3) I’m more than happy with a spray. Although when I was on valerian I think I would have preferred a pill form, haha! That one wasn’t so tasty :joy:

4 Likes

Just got my pods today and though my first use was utterly disgusting, I prefer the spray… I have issues with absorbing any benefit from pills, so it wouldn’t do me any good as a pill. :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Hi i pref a spray, i take supplements as it is so spray is handy and no bulking agent’s .
On a different note, due to rapid dying of batteries in my sofi ive been manually tapping my sprays when i do them and i have to say its a lot less stressful than trying to connect or battery dying after 4 days or having to mess with the app. :blush:

4 Likes

I agree with you, @trudiheeson. I hardly ever use Bluetooth so don’t keep it on, so I only used it to sync the stick in the beginning and when it wouldn’t connect again, i just opted for the manual spray. It’s so much easier, less wasteful in terms of using fewer short-lived batteries and works just fine.
Its a shame that the sticks don’t coming with an in-built rechargeable battery, although the Bluetooth wouldn’t connect very well when it was working with mine. Do people actually keep their Bluetooth on all the time with these sticks then?

4 Likes

We totally agree @rhiannonchaffer and are ever grateful for your feedback! Thankfully with the next build of our sofi stick (which every Pioneer will receive for the S3) we will indeed have rechargeable batteries :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :love_letter: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes