A mouth spray or a pill?

A question I would love to ask our pioneers … something we thought about when we decided to go down the spray route. Do you guys would have preferred sofi as a pill or as a spray as she is and why? Love to hear your thoughts. I can explain why we went this way, but before I do, really love to hear your views on pills in general, and how does sofi feel for you as a mouth spray? :pray:

Oh and of course - here’s an opportunity to vote as well! Why not :smile:

• Pill
  • Spray

0 voters

3 Likes

I hate swallowing pills so spray for me , is it a spray because it delivers to the bloodstream rather than a pill having to be broke down via digestion ? :thinking::thinking:

4 Likes

It is interesting you say that … sofi as a mouth spray effectively delivers the plant for ingestion … so it’s still going into stomach all the same. So the pathway isn’t different to a pill. But it’s just a different way of taking the plant … a different form factor. But love to hear all your additional thoughts on this @Aaron and of course our awesome community here. :pray:

3 Likes

Definitely a spray (although i haven’t tasted it yet! :smiley:)

2 Likes

I wont know until i have tried a spray and discovered if it is ok or really foul tasting. Passiflora coming soon I believe/ hope, but i have no trouble taking pills assuming they wont be as large as pony nuts! Small should be easy for most?- no chance of choking.
I suppose the preference will depend mostly on the taste. Chocolate flavour anyone??! grins not yet discovered smilies!

4 Likes

Definitely spray as it takes longer for pills to be broken down and used by the body.

3 Likes

We are definitely seeing a spray bias so far! And there are some reasons for this … was working on a slide earlier and found there is a somewhat significant group of folks who just don’t like pills … you may find these of interest @Eevie :pray:

2 Likes

That’s interesting research, I don’t mind pills and find it easier to take thane some liquid forms but I found the spray has a little faster reaction time. I used the spray under my tongue as in homeopathy it’s absorbed quicker there.

3 Likes

With the new flavour of the passiflora (I’m on number 3) I’m more than happy with a spray. Although when I was on valerian I think I would have preferred a pill form, haha! That one wasn’t so tasty :joy:

4 Likes