Any news on S2. Passiflora?

Hi @Kaveh
Any news on date for release of Passiflora as i am now on my second lot of S1 pods. Think i have another week left of 3rd pod then thats it :sleepy::sleepy:

6 Likes

Hope it’s soon I’ve nearly run out of my refills

5 Likes

Hi Chris
Have you had any news on Passiflora? Ive just finished the second lot of Valerian pods.
Xx

3 Likes

Hi , not heard anything yet I’m almost out of second pods trying to make them go forever :joy: hope you get some soon we must stay strong :muscle::grin:

2 Likes

I agree but it will be interesting to see how our sleep patterns change without our pods xx

2 Likes

Just wanted to add I’m a bit disappointed because I’ve sent messages to our team leaders about passiflora and not really heard anything back

4 Likes

I’m sure they’re just super busy prepping for the S2 :tada::grin: @alexwalkerjones is there a update available for this ? :smiley::smiley: Have a good night all and sleep well

3 Likes

Unfortunately my sleep patterns without the pods went downhill after about 2 weeks of not using them as of now I’m using the remaining pod just 3 squirts to limit usage and I have noticed my sleep changing so I definitely need 3 after dinner and 3 before bed so I am definitely eager for the passion flower pods

3 Likes

@tinaspain @Aaron @chris.king5 - thanks for tagging me, and Tina, I’m so sorry I somehow missed your earlier message to Kaveh and me.

As of today, plastics and metals are all done and electronics are arriving to us for assembly in the next few days! We are currently still in the process of formulation flavour tweaking, and hope to have that decision finalised by the beginning of June! :s2_n01: :s2_n02: :s2_n03:

Paper, packaging, and bottles are in production now - and I’m doing my best to get my hands on some photographs to share, with hopefully a much longer update coming next week for everyone :slight_smile:

One of the recent findings of the S1 is just how important the baselining period without the plants is for the data sofi accounts for in analysing the effect of the pods. So please do keep journaling your sleep :pray: :sofi_moon:

Stay tuned! We are so grateful for your patience in the meantime and have some exciting Program updates ahead! xx

3 Likes

Awesome stuff @alexwalkerjones thanks for the update :slight_smile: can’t wait for S2 :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks Alex for the update :kissing_heart:

3 Likes