Pods run out quick

My pods seem to run out quicker than the Valerian pods I’m already on final pod :sob:

5 Likes

I agree Chris
I am on last pod too?

3 Likes

You did the 10 days?Or it was finished in less?

1 Like

It was a little less to be honest but it’s not a worry I’m just thankfull I have some pods Sofi does really help

1 Like

I wonder if it’s because more of the formulation comes out? Valerian was a little thick and syrup-y, so maybe less came out?

I’m just making this up as I go along. But that’s where my brain goes too :smiley:

3 Likes

Hmm, yeah - it’s definitely something a few Pioneers have noted, and I’m wondering the same. Obviously working with a different plant “base” each time lends itself to slightly different consistencies in the formulations.

Nonetheless, it will be interesting to see whether Ashwagandha is improved or worse, and then we may need to adjust accordingly.

2 Likes

Hi Alex
Ive almost finished my 3rd pod of Passiflora,:cry:
Can we get refills? X

2 Likes

Hi @tinaspain - thanks for writing and amazing job with your passiflora! How have you taking it compared to valerian?

We are really keen to implement a refill Program (whether that’s passiflora - or valerian!), but I’m afraid I don’t have many details for you yet, as our current priority is getting the remainder of the Pioneer Packs out.
Hope to have much more information on this very soon xx

2 Likes

Hey, so yes im the same the pods running out much quicker, taste is yuk for me this time. Not much affect on sleep but i would say im much calmer in general.
The app is allowing me to see a pattern in my sleep which is: not much sleep, not much sleep then so tired i sleeeeeeep then a little less and a little less then sleeeeeep.
Looking forward to the ashwagandha as i already take this so an added spray for sleep could be amazing. :green_heart:

2 Likes

Hi Alex
Im sure that the Passiflora is working better for me sleep wise.
Ok i think i will run out in the next couple of days so i will just continue journaling. Xx

3 Likes