Anymore pods before subscription starts

Hi, does anyone know if we will get anymore pods before the subscription starts as i have nearly ran out?
Thank you @mudlark

6 Likes

I got something from sofi on the way, should be here today, not sure if it’s the subscription or valerian which I have not tried yet

3 Likes

Hi, my understanding is that without a subscription, pioneers will get to trial new herbs after subscriptions have started to go out so for the next one, which is Chamomile, it will be after December.

I dont think we will get any more of the 1st 3 herbs to try again. But that is only how I understand it and I may be wrong.

I ran out a while ago and I am hoping to subscribe but my van has a serious fault which is going to cost a lot more than a subscription to fix, so i haven’t yet subscribed.

I also wish we could see our results from the trials before too long. Im pretty sure Valerian is useless for me and unfortunately I received that instead of Passiflora for my second go of one herb. Passiflora was the first one I tried, a year ago, and i have a feeling it helped but can’t remember how much it did ( or didn’t).

Sorry i cant be more helpful x

5 Likes

Oooh, nice, dont think subscription starts till December. Thank you

3 Likes

Aw sorry to hear that, but thanks for your reply x

3 Likes

Really sorry to hear your Van needs serious financial intervention… hope that is sorted swiftly and more affordably. Id love to sign up to sub. The massive household bills are biting x

4 Likes

Aww, thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:@Pocketminx and @Harobed. I need it fixed as i am a bit stranded with foot pain now making walking difficult. Doesn’t hurt to drive at all. My usual garage here is now so popular you have to wait weeks so i have been using a mechanic who can only work in the evenings but he is good too so there is quite a wait.
It’s no surprise because my camper van is 27 years old but even a second hand newer one is very expensive so out of the question really. I still have a few years left in me to drive a camper though ( I hope) and even going local for a couple of nights makes for my ‘holiday’ and escape from routine. There comes a point though when it’s a hard decision whether to spend more on an old vehicle!

Yes, bills are a nightmare, especially electric and winter coming, and food prices seem to be soaring still. I hope you can manage yours. I am a bit lucky because as a pensioner i do get a winter fuel payment which helps a bit.

I do want to subscribe, providing something works for me, hence would like to see my data analysis. Still, i suppose we can subscribe and cancel after 3 months if nothing works. Some of the herbs do seem to work really well for some people so Im not giving up yet!1

5 Likes

I just received valerian today, this is the only plant I not tried yet, I have already signed up to subs too

3 Likes

Just to confirm, if you sign up for 12 months you still only pay monthly and just £34 upfront for stick, starts December too?
Thank you

2 Likes

Really sorry to hear all of that, I would love a camper but so expensive, best option is to fix it.

4 Likes

I was under impression subs started September but I must have misread it :confused:

3 Likes

I think so although i an sure i just read somewhere today that subscriptions can start going out this month.
I will look for the post and also tag @Marina

4 Likes

I think i just read that too ( September)

4 Likes

Ah, might be me got it wrong

3 Likes

I cant find where i read September now. :thinking: Sorry.

4 Likes

I just found the mail and it says late 2023

3 Likes

4 Likes