Approx Subscription start?

Hi @alexwalkerjones I’ve run out of my beloved pasiflora, is there any news on when the subscription will start, the last week or so I’ve not slept much and i feel awful, run down and miserable, so i wondered if there was news in the subscription start date, or if thwrw was any passiflora or ashwagandha needing a good home, cheeky i know but desperate for some sleep.

5 Likes

@MissTQ Sorry you are suffering, I hope you are OK. I was wondering the same question. I am just about to run out of Passiflora xx

3 Likes

Hey @Sammy, I’ve been without for nearly a week, and I have to say that you only notice when somethings helping you, when you don’t have any, and then you realise how it really does work, I’m hoping subscription kicks in soon, as my sleep is really bad, and on top of all the other meds I’m on, I don’t want to take anything else, so fingers crossed it’ll all start soon. I hope you can stretch your remaining passiflora.

3 Likes

Hi @MissTQ and @sammy,

Thank you kindly for your patience, I can only apologise for the delay in getting back to you as I have been abroad for 2 weeks with limited access to my work computer! :pray:

I will absolutely see if we have some additional spares lying around, however our production has been rerouted to prepare for the demand of our subscriptions, so I’m afraid I cannot promise anything - but will let you know as soon as I do!

Kind regards and thank you both for your understanding!
Alex

3 Likes

I was wondering where you was missy! Glad you’ve had some nice down time!

2 Likes

Hope you had a good holiday, and some R&R, thanks and I’m very grateful if there’s some around, if not I’ll wait for the subscription to kick in, and pods will be returned. Thanks Alex

4 Likes

Thank you @MissTQ and @Aaron - I have missed it here! But it was lovely to road trip a little see some extended family, and I’ll have to share some photos soon!

4 Likes

Welcome back @alexwalkerjones hope you had a lovely trip. It would be amazing if you could find anything, would love to try the Valerian. My sleep is really not good at the moment

5 Likes

@alexwalkerjones 7 hours last night, broken, but I feel much better after getting some sleep, can’t argue that the sprays don’t work. Thanks Alex

1 Like