App registering 0 sprays of 70

Have used 36 sprays 3 at 5pm and 3 at 10pm each night, last night it didn’t register my spray as it’s said there are 0 left, there is still plenty left in the no 2 pod. Shall I carry on using it or switch to no 3 pod? I think this was because at the beginning it was registering I had used it when it was sitting on the work top. Maybe I have a ghost that is not sleeping well & wants to give it a go, :rofl:

2 Likes

Hi @grannysue269, thanks for your question and sorry for the skewed spray count - fingers crossed your next capsules will be more accurately reflected by the counter. We’d love you to spray with each formulation for 10 days, regardless of whether the spray count says 0 or 15, (or 38!) etc when you get there.

If it’s helpful, think of the spray count as a useful guide, but it’s in no way critical / essential to the success of your journey. We just know that usually it helps to give us an idea of spray count as the glass bottles are painted :blush: :tulip:

2 Likes

Thank Alex, will go on to no 2 now, hopefully it tastes a bit nicer :smile:

2 Likes

I have been having the same problem, sometimes the app has recorded more sprays than I have used. But, I know I have only sprayed for 3! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It told me I sprayed 38 in one go last night ! :joy:

1 Like

Oh no! That is definitely not right :laughing: :sweat_smile: Let me tag @Kirill so we can investigate further what might be causing the phantom sprays!

I’m glad I found this answer. Have been struggling, logging in and having the correct sprays recorded! Keep needing to log out and log in several times before the correct number shows and records.

2 Likes