Not recording sprays

Im using the fragrance spray for the 4th day and it wont log it… it shows up tht its connected says i have 68 sprays left but once iv used it it wont log it … still at 68…what am i doing wrong? :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Hi @naziqbal76 - thanks for the update!

A couple of things to look out for if your spray recordings don’t match your actual sprays:

1. Make sure every time you use your pod, you open the app and use sprays with the app open. That is the only way the sprays can be accounted for!

2. The pod can be a bit stubborn sometimes, so you have to press the top part all the way down until you see a green light come on. If you can spot the green light then the spray has been triggered.

Please let me know if this helps! :pray: :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

My App is not recording fragrance sprays either. It does sometimes but it is random. I am making sure that the App is open and that the blue light is showing on the pod. I did try pushing the top further down, but that’s when it registered 3 sprays instead of 1. Not sure if any of this impacts on data as sprays are not directly related to sleep but I am glad to hear that others are finding that their sprays are not registered either.

5 Likes