Spray not registering properly

Hi All .yesterday I sprayed 3 times on both occasions but it only registered twice on each occasion. Meg

2 Likes

Hi Meg,

My sprays are not registering properly either, sometimes more and sometimes less. I will tag @Kirill @alexwalkerjones as they will be able to help.

Also my bubble music wouldn’t turn off this morning even when I had done the bubbles and closed the app. I had to restart my phone

7 Likes

I’m having a similar issue. My sprays are very rarely registering at all. I’m keeping my phone close by when I spray but it seems completely random whether they are recorded

4 Likes

Hi @Meg, @sammy, and @familyvdzalm - thank you for reporting this. I’m copy the advice of Kirill just below - it would be wonderful if you could assist us with some testing when you have the chance:

• Spraying and sharing the exact time when you sprayed here
  • Checking if the green light flashes on the pod when spraying.
    I understand that checking the light when spraying into the mouth can be tricky so it may be worth asking someone else to watch for a green light in the mouth (if someone suitable is nearby :blush::laughing:) or sacrificing one spray to spraying in the air or a cup :pray:

Thank you kindly!! We will get this solved as soon as we can!

4 Likes

So far I think we have two issues with not registering sprays:

• None of the sprays registered (faulty hardware)
  • Not each spray being registered

Second case (seems to be happening to you @familyvdzalm @sammy) isn’t very clear yet, so we’ll appreciate you following the test from Alex above. I’d also suggest to make sure you press the button all the way down and wait for a second between sprays.

Please let us know how it goes!

3 Likes

Many thanks to you both. I’ll follow the advice tonight. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sorry replied on the wrong thread!
19.58 and I sprayed 3 times, it registered 4 and I definitely get a green light. I will let you know about future sprays. Thank you for your help with this

2 Likes

I am also struggling getting my squirts to register. On the 1st June the app registered close to 25 sprays. That coincided with me changing the first cannister. Since then it has not registered any of my daily applications.

2 Likes

Just tagging @Kirill here. We have also had our electronics engineer looking into the issue with a handful of pods, so looking forward to a fix asap :pray:

2 Likes

@robertvanderzalm, could you please confirm whether a green light shows at all when a spray is initiated? It should appear right at the threshold when you would expect the spray to register.

If it’s easier, feel free to spray into a cup, or ask someone to watch you spray :blush: :laughing:

3 Likes

Ooooh
I didnt know about a green light registering, ill monitor that today

2 Likes

I found if i sprayed too quickly it didn’t register, but i have mentioned in the last few weeks that when i put in a new pod, it only registered 62, not 70, sprays, then the last few sprays of my 1st pod were only half sprays, I’m now only spraying 4 times each night so they will last, I’ve got approx 26 sprays of current pod, and another pod that says it has only 62 sprays in. I think the ashwagandha trial is actually helping, ao will continue ive found that 5 sprays just before i go to bed is usually enough to help me, I’m certainly dropping off to slept quickly.

3 Likes

Yes the green light comes on. Strangely it registered last night. Not sure why and what was done differently :thinking:

5 Likes

Hi.
I find that if I spray very slowly it does mosty register. Sadly even then ot every time.
Meg

4 Likes

I definitely saw the green light last night. Today my first sprays of the day have not registered. I decided to put the pod on charge. Now when i turn on bluetooth error message says “need app”

3 Likes

Update 22.20hr
Pod needed a boost to the charge, the sprays now show on the app. theres not much left in pod.

3 Likes

Thank you for the update @PocketminxUK and glad to hear that a little more juice in the battery seemed to do the trick. Should you capsule run out before the spray count reaches 0/70, that’s perfectly fine. When you go to insert your new capsule, you’ll simply be asked to select a reason why you ended your capsule early (can’t stand the flavour, ran out of sprays, etc) - so that question help us keep track :slight_smile:

Hope you are experiencing some benefits of this power plant so far! x

3 Likes

Hi Alex

It’s a learning curve for everyone I’m.guessing, hence trials :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’ll continue with red03 pod today in the event this will recalibrate this pod and record the sprays … I have been following guidelines of 3 presses of pump twice per day… hopefully this thread helps others.

I HAVE noticed a difference in the longevity of sleep between early hours disturbances so definitely not as mentally exhausted when its time to get out of bed.

Thanks to all the admins for their patience and understanding and all The TreeHouse Pioneers, especially @DrMudlark

3 Likes

One question to intermittent spray counts @PocketminxUK …. have you tried having the app open to the journal tab when you spray to see if it captures each spray as you press … I found this really helped with any miscounts on my side :pray:

4 Likes

Yes, twice daily. Im using an old Android on data only, no wifi at home… this definitely makes a significant impact on pages loading etc

3 Likes