Bedtime spray

Hi, I was just wondering if there’s any advice on whether to spray before or after brushing teeth? I’m worried that if I brush my teeth after spraying it could ‘wash away’ the active ingredients but if I spray after brushing, my mouth might not feel clean?
Sorry, I’m probably overthinking as this is my first time trying.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi Izzy, I don’t know the correct answer to your question but maybe @alexwalkerjones will be able to help you. I’ve been spraying before cleaning my teeth at bedtime, although I might’ve been doing the wrong thing :woman_shrugging:t2::flushed: Hopefully Alex will be able to help :crossed_fingers:t2::blush:

2 Likes

Hi @izzzy (thank you @Pauljoh for the tag!) - and welcome to the sofi treehouse, it’s fabulous to have you here and don’t worry, it’s certainly not the first time this question has been asked! :blush:

Because our formulation are designed to be sprayed to swallow, and not specifically to be absorbed by the mouth / under the tongue, you should be all good to brush your teeth after spraying, without lessening the effect of the plants.

For those who do prefer to brush first and then spray, we consciously went with a very small amount of stevia as our natural sweetener in all our formulations, to reduce any residual sugar left on the teeth - so it really does come down to your personal preference and/or nightly routine!

3 Likes

Thanks for your reply Alex! I’ll try both ways and see what I prefer.

Sorry I did try searching before making a new post but still getting the hang of the forum I guess

3 Likes

No need to apologise @izzzy! We are always happy to re-hash hot topics and it’s super useful for incoming Pioneers to see posts with more recent answers! :blush:

Let us know how you get along xx

2 Likes