Broken Pod 😭

I am gutted my pod has broken :sob:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear , I’ll tag @alexwalkerjones in here for you, if you’re able to can you post some pictures of it so they can identify the problem :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @bundy.scally - thanks for your message and so sorry to hear!

May I ask, did the pod suffer a drop, and if so, do you know the rough height of the drop and what type of surface the pod landed on?

Of course, any specifics on how exactly the pod is not longer working (or photographs) would be a huge help. We’ll get these over to our mechanical engineer and see what he advises.

As you are in the UK, we can arrange for a collection in order to send your pod off for repair. The turnaround time is usually a week or so. If this works, please let me know what time next week would be feasible for a collection of your pod!

Hi
Aww thanks so much for messaging me, I didn’t drop it but it was packed in my bag when I went camping and when I got it out the top part had come away! I have managed to put it back together and it will spray but doesn’t want to connect to the app now!

It’s still usable so I don’t want to bother anyone, hopefully when I change the spray it will reconnect.

Thanks again x

Michelle

3 Likes

Hi @bundy.scally - thank you for that information!

Without the sofi pod connecting to your app, sofi won’t be able to record your spraying activity or update your results / experience with your current formulations. If you find that it doesn’t connect even after a fresh charge, please do let me know - as we can get that collection for repair arrange asap. :blush: :pray:

3 Likes

I have tried charging and changing but the pod still won’t connect to the app :disappointed:

2 Likes

Good Morning
Please let me know what I need to do to get my pod repaired???
Thanks
Michelle

1 Like

Good Morning
Please can you let me know what I need to do to get my pod repaired?
I have been using it but it is not connected to the app
Thanks
Michelle

2 Likes

hi @bundy.scally - thanks for your message!

I apologise for late reply.

Just to make sure, your pod used to connect properly and after the top part came off you would try and connect it the usual way, and the connection between the pod and the app would not happen anymore?

1 Like

Hi
Yes that is correct

Michelle

2 Likes

Thanks for quick reply!

I am grateful for your patience so far and I would like to ask you for just a little more. Me or @alexwalkerjones will get back to you asap about how to repair the pod! You should expect a message about it this or next week. :pray: :sofi_moon:

2 Likes

Hi @bundy.scally, sorry to hear (thank you @Marina for the tag while I’ve been away! :pray:)

The best course of action may be to send your unit to our mechanical engineer for physical repair. Unfortunately, if the top cap is disassembled, pairing can be affected! For our next generation of pod this is a feature we have significantly improved.

I’ve just sent over a DM with more details :slight_smile:

1 Like