Broken sleep round 1

Always wake up at silly times 4:10am every night this past while. Does the trial not start until after the 10day sleep journal??

5 Likes

So the 10 days is your baseline so sofi can get to understand your sleep without the use of the spray it’s also a good way to get you in the habit of journalling your sleep , then you shall be sent a Sofi Surprise which will be confirmation for them that your stick will arrive to you safely and also a great gesture from the team because each surprise picked has a story , once your surprise arrives and you send a pic of it in , that will reserve your place into the next pioneer programme and then the Magic happens :partying_face::partying_face:

5 Likes

I’m hoping I’ve not missed anything else out , but I am very tired this morning :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Nailed it as always @Aaron!

We are so happy you found us here @Marty. Indeed, your journey as a Pioneer begins by downloading your sofi app (check!) and completing your journal for 10 consecutive days. This is to establish a baseline of your current mood and sleep in order to later measure any effect from the plants.

Once your address is confirmed via the sofi surprise, your Pioneer Pack is reserved under your name to be shipped following production (more details on this to come soon, as we turn our attention towards the many moving pieces of the S3)!

P.S. should you have any questions, you’re in the right place to ask! You can also reach out to a team member any time by tapping the sofi moon in the top left corner of your sofi app screen :slight_smile: :sparkles:

6 Likes