New here..im confused

Hey everyone!

I stumbled upon sofi while researching one day. I have been journaling for a few days. I am very curious and exited to see what happens next! I still don’t fully understand whether or not i will be sent anything😂

8 Likes

Welcome @berrakeven
Im sure that one of the team will answer you tomorrow, but in the meantime - first you have to journal as regularly as you can for 10 days (your baseline, but don’t stop there, keep going). After this the team will send you a sofi surprise.

Once you get your surprise, you should upload a photo of it in your hand and that will assure the team that future packages of the sprays will reach you safely. You will be registered to receive a plant extract after that.

Things are starting to move faster now than a year or so ago, so it shouldn’t be too long. :slightly_smiling_face:

The main thing is to journal regularly as this provides a good basline with which to compare improvements/ changes in sleep and mood when you are using the plant sprays, analysed by the sofi system. Good journalling helps the analysis and will benefit us pioneers.

It can seem confusing when you first arrive but it will soon become clear.
I’m sure the team will provide you with links to the most important things to read that will help you, and if you look around the treehouse you will discover lots about the sofi system yourself.

Im a night owl but I had better try for some :zzz: now

10 Likes

Have a look at this for starters

On the important role of a daily journal :memo:

7 Likes

Welcome to our lovely community @berrakeven, I’m glad you found us :heart:

And how cool is it that you’re journaling, without even really knowing why!? :smiley:

With such amazing responses by @drmudlark there is hardly anything I could add. She’s explained the process perfectly. So thank you so much @drmudlark, that’s much appreciated. My hat == off (if I had a hat that is…).

I guess the only thing left to say is that the baseline journaling helps you understand the impact a formulation has on your regular pattern. Which is why you need ten days of journaling before you start. And once we have verified your address we can then send over the sofi stick and formulations. They’re rather expensive for us, so we need to make sure they actually arrive :slight_smile:

Anyway, if there are any other specific questions you have, feel free to ask anyone in the community, or of course myself or any of the other team members floating about in here :smiley:

8 Likes

@drmudlark @vincent thank you so much for such a warm and informative reply! I have just submitted my 15th journal so i am excitedly waiting for the next step!!

11 Likes

That’s amazing @berrakeven and the next steps should be your sofi surprise coming to you … adding @alexwalkerjones so we can keep track … and once you send your sofi surprise photo back and confirm address we can see if we can dispatch a starter pack to you right away … keep journalling as that all helps sofi learn more about how you are before you take a plant and she will compare how you feel as you take the plant to how you felt and use a bit of mathematics to see if she feels that the plant has been helpful for you … what’s really cool is that we are going to circle through all three plants so you will get an exposure to all of them! :pray:

7 Likes

I have just completed my 10 days so my surprise will be on its way. I can’t wait for my pioneer pack, im hoping its going to help with my sleeping, i had an accident a year ago and ended up with a brain injury, I’ve been struggling ever since with my mental health and sleep, im realky hoping this will help

6 Likes

So sorry to hear about your accident.
I do hope that when you receive the pod and the next batch of herbs that they will help you :herb:

4 Likes

Welcome to this incredible community here @Ian snd I’m sure you will find not only an amazing group of folks helping us prepare sofi for the world, but importantly amazing support and human empathy to us and each other on this great journey … welcome on board and adding @alexwalkerjones here so we can track your progress … in the meantime wishing you a restful and restorative night :pray:

3 Likes

Hi @Ian, we are very grateful to have you here and hopefully sofi can help to nudge you towards better, more restorative sleep! I can happily confirm that your surprise pebble will be on its way this week. Keep an eye out for when it arrives and make sure to upload via the app, and follow next steps so your Pioneer Pack can be reserved :blush: :sparkles:

2 Likes

Thank you, im looking forward to giving this a go i think I’ve made a good choice

2 Likes

I stumbled across this whilst I was researching sleeping aids too, like you I also was unsure at first why I was journaling but it’s fun to do each day :blush: I was told my surprise should be posted out soon so I’m super excited and can’t wait for it to arrive! I am hoping that I will soon be able to get a reasonable nights sleep, my health and pain issues keep me awake most of the night and I struggle with clearing my mind to so I’ve got my fingers crossed that it will change for the better in the coming months x

4 Likes