Broken sleep worse anxiety

Does anyone ever feel the less sleep they get the more anxious they are ? I have been having the roughest of sleeps for a while now but I have found the last few nights the sleeping has been the worst up and down constantly and struggling to get back to sleep but the following morning then I feel myself completely on edge from the moment I waken

3 Likes

Im either super frustrated or anxious to the point I start twitching… :joy:

3 Likes

:100: percent agree, so snappy and sorry for my family, it’s scary how it makes you feel! You’ve got have experienced it to know…

3 Likes

I’ve had to be put on medication for my anxiety and it still doesn’t help, gets worse with no sleep

3 Likes

I feel for you. Im having trouble getting a good night’s sleep but Im struggling. As the nights go by with broken sleep it makes me feel very anxious and not quite with it. Its hard to focus on the simple things and the sooner I find a solution the better. All I can say is try and stay focused and do some simple breathing exercises to help you to relax. I really hope you find the right thing to help you soon.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to try this, I feel like a zombie most days :sleeping:

3 Likes

I find l wake up completley drained and struggle to get into a rhythm of functioning,hope you find something to help with your sleeping.

3 Likes