Bubble trouble & sleep time

Hi, if it hasnt asked for sleep duration, are you sure that you haven’t missed the morning journal?
Im not sure when that stops because i do mine late morning, but i think from what i have read in here that it may only be available to do until about 4pm. Then there is another journal in the evening which doesn’t ask about sleep, just focus, mood/stress, and bubbles again.

5 Likes

The one that asks how long you’ve slept is until 4pm, then it changes to focus levels.

3 Likes

I DESPISE the bubbles :innocent: They never stay still for me, sometimes i click on it to get the other options and instead it thinks i double clicked and disappears. Other times I try 5x in a row to change the size, and then have to move the bubble around to get it to open up and be bigger or smaller. Then as some have probably said, it is hard to actually tell the size and it is all relative to the others. Often if i chase them around too long and they do not work properly, i give up and just give an inaccurate response of whatever size they are currently at. I especially notice that the largest bubble, if i click on it to make it smaller, it becomes too small …it goes from huge to tiny all in one attempt. Too much fiddling and faddling. I am on a samsung galaxy S9 phone. I too would prefer something less subjective like a slider that shows actual percentage so I could express more accurately each mood compared to the others. Plus if I am honest, it is depressing to keep noting how not happy and how tired i am over and over again! :rofl:

3 Likes