Colour palettes sticking still

Thought id send couple screenshots of todays attempts to fill in my palettes but still not able to do the bottom ones.So i have to restart again and try with differebt numbers.Im sure it will get sorted eventually and your all doing incredibly but maybe a different way of answering the question?

4 Likes

I’ve not seen this screen, I’ve updated the app and chosen a colour pallet, but it’s just the usual bubnles or the wavy line, where you puch the line to the top or bottom, or anywhere inbetween, have i kissed something? @alexwalkerjones

2 Likes

Hi @MissTQ - the screens pictured above are the previous “calm journal” set-up / system that we had. It was slightly more time-intensive as each area of the map had to be selected first in order to answer the questions - although a beautifully and unique background was generated with your colour palette each time!

We have since converted this to the wavy line / sliders that you see for your calm journals now, which thankfully has made them much quicker and easier to do :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thanks @alexwalkerjones thought i hwd not done the update tight.

2 Likes