Colour palate section in the app

Hi there everyone. The colour palate has just popped up on my app. Its asks me to choose a colour palate which i did, then it asks me to agree to a statment. There arent any statements. Is this because this part isnt fully developed yet or is there a glitch on my app again? Ive removed my app and reinstalled and still the same. It has allowed me to journal but not sure its saved it?? Happy friday by the way :star_struck:

6 Likes

You have to press each section of the background picture :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey, i presumed that is what you would do however it doesnt seem to be working for me🤔

6 Likes

I’ll tag @alexwalkerjones @Kirill @Kaveh so they can look into this for you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi @trudi - and thanks so much @Aaron for the tag!

Would it be possible to get a screenshot of where the statements appear to be missing? I’ll mark this for the guys asap as I believe this is an update that just deployed! May be some teasing issues along the way :blush: :sparkles:

3 Likes

Hey again😆
Here are the screen shots. 1 allows you to go to the 2nd but then it’s stuck!

Many thanks and happy Friday :partying_face:

2 Likes

My first “feelings” wallpaper!! :blush:

5 Likes

This is excellent @trudi ! Can I confirm you are on android (and which device)? It’s your screen size. Can I also ask if you have increased font sizes from their original for ease of reading? Of course this new journaling mechanism will become optimised for all many devices manufacturers (and many generations of devices) we find a third factor that impacts these to be user settings on screen form size and visibility. Sometimes all three working at the same time results in thousands of permutation and combination of outcomes … for a test @trudi can you set your device to “standard” setting on visibility and fonts and see if you have the same challenge of being stuck? If that resolves it we know we have more work to do in future releases to make this journalling feature more capable to responding to changed setting on readability. As always so incredibly grateful for all the support, patience and feedback xx :pray:

2 Likes

And here’s mine :grinning:

3 Likes

This is mine

4 Likes

Hey! Android Samsung S10. Reduced the size as i do have on a larger font…im blind as a bat even with contacts in🤣 went into the app todo this and the page has reverted tobjust journaling. Next time it comes up i will tryvthis and see if it works and keep you updated!

5 Likes

2 Likes

Number 1 doesn’t work for me! :see_no_evil:
I have iPhone 13 :pray::blush:

3 Likes

Try clicking on and off the question area so you select other areas/questions @pira … the journal will generate random shapes but some of the shapes may hide around some of the functions … click away from the answer (so pick another answer) and try selecting it again by clicking around the unselected area. xx :pray:

4 Likes

Just a question about the pallette, am I supposed to be able to access it at any time or only when I need to answer the questions? I can’t access it at any other time than when it wants information :thinking:

5 Likes

Appreciate your feedback - done it :pray::blush:

2 Likes

I think the idea is that these will be accessible shortly in future builds of the sofi app. Also we will make it so you can chose to go back to any journal you want to journal … right now the program is very much set up into what sofi brain needs to start building significant observations ahead of the Passiflora program. :pray:

3 Likes

Thanks looking forward to the next stage

3 Likes

Boy, that was difficult!

4 Likes

This is my colour palate. Got tyere in the end! Love the colours :heart_eyes:

4 Likes