Delivery not arrived from 3 Nov - fragrances?

Hi @alexwalkerjones

I had an email from Evri on 3rd November saying I had a package due from Huboo Technologies. I think it’s the fragrances?

Since then it says We’re Procession your delivery when I click Track Delivery

I’ve checked online at Evri and it says to contact sender if nothing arrives 7 days since they emailed

I’m sorry about this and hope it’s not too inconvenient for you to sort out. I’m really looking forward to trying the fragrances especially as I’ve been so stressed recently.

Separately I think my subscription is being sent as I got an email invoice yesterday and I’m excited about that too!

I also wanted to say sorry for not participating in Sofi Treehouse for so long. I’ve been having a really stressful time and finding it hard to chat to people

I enjoyed coming on here and found it helpful so I hope I’ll feel more confident to come back again soon :crossed_fingers::blush:

3 Likes

Hi @Purplepink - thanks for your message! Indeed ur subscriptions are shipped / shipping now and we can’t wait for your feedback on our first customer packs!

I will check in with our lab regarding any leftover focus sprays so that we can get them your way as replacement. Unfortunately yours in not the only parcel to have gotten lost, and we will be sure to follow up with Evri directly, too. When you have a moment would you mind forwarding any emails from Evri about the delivery to alex@sofi.health and carlo@sofi.health?

Nonetheless it’s great to see you back in the treehouse! If you haven’t yet, you may also want to tune in today for our new episode of “Nature’s medicine for modern living” on the UK Health radio website. I’ll attach a link with more info just below, but you’ll get to hear from @Kaveh , @pamelaspence , and @Vincent along with weekly guests! Sofi's x UK Health Radio (a brand new series on people and plants!)

2 Likes

Hi Alex,

Thanks for getting back to me and letting me know.

I’ll forward the Evri emails to you tomorrow and thanks so much for offering to look for any spare focus sprays. I’d love to try them but I completely understand if there’s none left

I’m really looking forward to getting my first subscription delivery!

It’s exciting now that Sofi’s officially launched! I feel privileged to have had the opportunity to be part of the trial stages and it’s wonderful to see all your hard work and passion move forward to this stage.

I’m also looking forward to checking out your UK Health radio episode. It sounds really interesting

It’s nice to be back in the Treehouse and I hope to pop in more often :blush:

2 Likes