FAQs: on treehouse

Welcome to our frequently asked questions doc on all things treehouse and community.

Use the links below to navigate, and let us know if there are any questions not yet answered below that you think we should add! To view the full list of related FAQ topics, click here.

on treehouse

1. what is the treehouse?

2. how can I link my sofi app account to the treehouse?

3. are treehouse posts public?

4. how can I change my name in the treehouse?

5. how can I change my profile picture in the treehouse?

1. what is the treehouse?

The treehouse is our designated space to meet, ask questions, share our experiences, and find updates on the release of new plants and formulations. It’s also where we explore answers, insights, and expert recommendations from all different members of the community and sofi team!

Make yourself at home, pull up a chair or make yourself comfy on one of the various deep cushioned sofas dotted around our imaginary treehouse. This space is ours to interact and explore - so why not start a post and introduce yourself to your fellow Pioneers! :house_with_garden: :sofi_moon:

2. how can I link my sofi app account to the treehouse?

By using the same email address for both your sofi app and account in the treehouse, you’ll be rewarded with sofi seeds for content creation and daily interactions with other Pioneers!

Once the same email is in place across both platform, your accounts will be automatically linked, and you’ll begin to view your sofi seed earnings for your treehouse activity, directly on the “earnings history” page of your seed bank, in the sofi app.

sofi seed treehouse rewards:

• You like someone’s post - 2 seeds

• You leave a reply in someone’s topic - 5 seeds

• Your post gets a like - 10 seeds

• You create a new topic - 20 seeds

Overall daily *cap = 50 seeds

*Once your daily cap for the treehouse is reached, you’ll stop earning seeds for your interactions. Learn more about sofi seeds by clicking here.

3. are treehouse posts public?

Yes! While Pioneers are required to create an account in the treehouse before being able to post, like or comment, it’s important to remember that the treehouse is a public space, shared by us all.

We are super lucky to have such an incredible community of like-minded and highly empathetic Pioneers - but please always remember to protect your personal information when interacting online.

For more information on keeping yourself and other members of our community safe, please refer to our Community Guidelines.

4. how can I change my name in the treehouse?

To update the name and/or username that displays publicly on your profile, simply click your current profile icon in the top tight corner of your screen → tap on profile (:bust_in_silhouette:) → and select “preference.”

There you’ll find the option to edit your name and username. Adding a first and/or last name is completely optional, so free feel to leave that section blank if you prefer.

5. how can I change my profile picture in the treehouse?

To update or add a profile picture anytime, simply click your current profile icon in the top tight corner of your screen → tap on profile (:bust_in_silhouette:) → and select “preference.”

There you’ll find the option to edit your profile picture and/or upload a custom photo.