Seeds rewards

Hi, how do the seeds rewards work with the new subscriptions please?
Thank you

4 Likes

Hi Debbie - thanks for your post!

You may find our (newly added!) list of FAQs on subscriptions useful to have a read through. I’ll link them just below:

Instead of applying towards subscriptions (which we have decided to launch with early-bird prices that will get locked in for life as an alternative to discount with seeds), we are thinking of doing something differently with our sofi seed bank :seedling:

Over the next few months, we plan to create a range of cool things, from planting trees to… sofi candles… and other products (which we are working on as soon as we get activation on the other side), and these will not be able to be purchased with money but only sofi seeds, adding to their exclusivity.

In line with our core principles, of power of people, purity of plants, and preservation of planet, we are also going to begin to compiling a a range of causes that align with sofi - specifically looking at organisations working in biodiversity and conservation, mental and physical health, etc. We plan to commit to these a portion of our direct revenues.

The ones we choose to commit to, we feel should be voted on by our community - whereby the greater the number of seeds you have earned (in total), the more voting power you have within our community.

In short, the sofi seeds will be to bind our values, our pioneers and our causes together - as well as unlock limited edition products that won’t be available anywhere else…but more this soon! :heart::pray:

4 Likes

Please bring out the sofi sheep :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @sonja.ekkers.77

3 Likes

Thank you @alexwalkerjones :heart:

3 Likes

I miss the sofi sheep … I’ve been thinking of giving the dev team a mental break from our sofi at some point by a project I’m thinking of “the secret life of sheep” … inspired by the joy of “sofi the sheep” and our lovely @sonja.ekkers.77 :slightly_smiling_face::heart::pray:

2 Likes

Thats a brilliant idea!

3 Likes