Finding it hard to fall asleep

Hi I’m struggling to sleep and have been for the past 3 years it takes me 2 to 3 hours to fall asleep than i wake up 1 hour later is there anything I can take to help me get a better night sleep

2 Likes

The thing I am slowly learning through sleeplessness is that everything is trial and error. What works for one doesn’t always work for someone else. I find a cool room and white noise helps me but others find the opposite

2 Likes

I wish I could help, I think we all live in such chaotic times our minds are full to the brim of so much it’s difficult to empty

4 Likes

10000% agree there! The weight of the world is on our shoulders, what with covid etc. Ji know there are studies about how it’s affecting more and more people’s mental health. Something I feel strongly about on a personal level.

3 Likes

Sofi stick?
Will be so exciting to try it once it’s out.

What have you tried so far? Has anything worked to some extend?
The forum here spoke about routines etc- have you ventured into that area?

I wish you good luck and more importantly: wishing you a good night sleep

1 Like

Literally my life, goddamitt!

1 Like

Should we all just get hiiiiigggghhhhhh??? :grin:

I understand people are worried by all this, affected by lockdowns etc. I though don’t let it worry me, as this then transfers to Children and others around you. For me stress and anxiety is far worse., than covid. Control what is happening in your bubble. Can’t fix the world, be nice,. This is just a glitch, in the big picture of our lives, I new my great grandmother who lived through 2 world wars and the Spanish flu. She always said look out for those closest to you, no matter what goes on in the world, it will always correct itself, make the most of your life, enjoy it, don’t spend it worrying, as everything has a way of sorting itself out, even when things are at there bleakest.

There’s probably a time for that Justin - but I suspect better to nudge yourself to a better balance than simply maintain an unsustainable orbit!

3 Likes

Hi, I also have been struggling to sleep, but mine is only for the last 12 months tried going to bed a different times, and lavender sprays on the pillow, and lavender difusers next to bed, but no luck yet

4 Likes

We hope sofi can be the thing that works for you! Thrilled to have you here @robsterman and a warm welcome to the treehouse :sparkles:

1 Like

Welcome to our community here @robsterman and very excited to see if we can find the right plant that can help restore some of that vital rest we all need! I also know that you will find an amazing community of caring and compassionate folks here who are all on their own journey to more sleep and calm and willing to support each other (and us) in this journey. We are hoping to reveal the dozen plants we are looking to activate in the coming 12 months shortly and we are targeting most of the common pathways that result in sleeplessness and anxiety so please keep posted. In the meantime, Wishing you a wonderful and restful weekend :pray:

3 Likes

I might sound old here but I love my electric blanket for 30mins during the night. I always wake around 3am for a couple of hours. Started the blanket and it’s beginning to help

3 Likes

I love my electric blanket :heart_eyes: love getting all toasty and snuggled into my duvet like a marshmallow :rofl:

2 Likes

Not even sure if that’s a saying but I like it :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes