First view of the sofi plant pods

Just been playing around with the sofi plant pod bottles. We are bottling three versions of the Valerian formulation for the S1 Pioneer Program that we are affectionately calling n.01, n.02 and n.03! The bottles are looking beautiful! We didn’t want to use any plastics in our packaging (or anywhere else for that matter) so everything is glass and painted. Hope you guys love them! xx

22 Likes

Looks amazing, well done for making them plastic free!

8 Likes

I’m so pleased you agree Hayley. It seemed crazy to do all this work to bring people and plants together only to wrap it up in a bunch of landfill plastics!

7 Likes

Very much so! The product looks great!

3 Likes

Looking good - I like the colour scheme.
A question came to mind looking at them - How will a user know when the bottle is (nearly) empty? Does the App / Device track?

6 Likes

Evening @CLEGGE that’s a really good question … please see screen from the full app release attached below. The sofi stick keeps track of the presses and counts down to how much is left of each formulation. It can also keep track of multiple formulations at the same time (as it recognises when you change between formulations). Of course you can also always rattle your sofi stick around as most of the time the sofi plant pod will be in the sofi stick. Let me know what you think! KM

7 Likes

Awesome! Very cool to see

3 Likes

They look really nice.

4 Likes

That’s so cool! But how does it know?

5 Likes

A little bit of (technology) magic! :slight_smile: - shall we leave that as a sofi mystery?

5 Likes

It’s proprietary information :wink:

2 Likes

let’s keep that a mystery - but let’s get those Sofi-Sticks out soonest. The world can’t wait much longer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow they look absolutely awesome and so cool. Love the calming colours and the cool design. We’ll done all.

2 Likes